Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

fighting mammon

So i am pretty sure fighting mammon is really hard but at the same time rare so why not lets you fight him like 3 or 2 times.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

While my decision is fairly biased, I do agree.

I was the first one to fight him(legit), and to me, i had no idea what I was going against, which is pretty uncomforting.

I get into the duel arena, and instantly start getting spammed with 5-6 djinn fist balls a second, while he flys around 2x faster than a swift in a zigzag motion. By the time I was out of my first clip(I used a tartarus with a reload crystal), he was at my starting point, and spamming them from about 2 feet away, which was an instant loss.

Aresuft said there was at least a consolation prize if you lost, but I didn't receive one if there was.

Of course, i don't expect to receive a refund, but this should be implemented for future fights of mammon, considering with Gregg, you got 3 chances to fight him, and he was much easier than mammon imo.
Find

(08-08-2016, 02:46 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Aresuft said there was at least a consolation prize if you lost, but I didn't receive one if there was.

LOL. No. I never said that. I completely advised against you doing it since you were overpaying hardcore for it. And if you read what the box says before the fight it says "You will not get anything for losing"

Also, I've fought both fights and Gregg was by far harder. Out of the all the fights we did I beat him 8/10 times, the times I did lose was when Brass boosted the difficulty for balance. There is a tactic that makes the fight extremely easy BUT I've never fought him legit so i'm reluctant to share it.
Find

(08-08-2016, 04:09 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 02:46 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Aresuft said there was at least a consolation prize if you lost, but I didn't receive one if there was.

LOL. No. I never said that. I completely advised against you doing it since you were overpaying hardcore for it. And if you read what the box says before the fight it says "You will not get anything for losing"

I didnt pay for it, fyi.

And you did say you get a consolation prize if you lost, 20k-30k. Thats exactly what you said.
Find

(08-08-2016, 04:11 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

I didnt pay for it, fyi.

And you did say you get a consolation prize if you lost, 20k-30k. Thats exactly what you said.

I can 100% guarantee I've never said that. I however did appraise the value of winning the fight near that amount. You heard wrong.
Find

(08-08-2016, 04:15 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 04:11 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

I didnt pay for it, fyi.

I can 100% guarantee I've never said that. I however did appraise the value of winning the fight near that amount. You heard wrong.

Then I apologize.
Find

Considering the rarity and typical rewards of a djinn I think it should be expected to be difficult.

But I don't mind a disclaimer with the following: "Mammon is the master of tricks, and as such he is very difficult"

Don't know how to feel about multiple chances.
Find

I would like to point out, we have tested him extensively, and little denneh managed to beat him in his current state with a UMP, and ALMOST beat him with a rifle.

The biggest part is that he just takes people off guard(I actually expect that he might even need a buff in the future), although one of my testers again, beat him on their first attempt without really knowing what he was going into. This person does not play TTT or GMOD at all really.

I really don't think multiple attempts would be advisable. This is a high-risk, high reward scenario. You have to choose to fight him and accept the risks, or just choose from the 100% guaranteed rewards.
Find

I think what brass is trying to say is, get good

(08-08-2016, 06:34 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I would like to point out, we have tested him extensively, and little denneh managed to beat him in his current state with a UMP, and ALMOST beat him with a rifle.

The biggest part is that he just takes people off guard(I actually expect that he might even need a buff in the future), although one of my testers again, beat him on their first attempt without really knowing what he was going into. This person does not play TTT or GMOD at all really.

I really don't think multiple attempts would be advisable. This is a high-risk, high reward scenario. You have to choose to fight him and accept the risks, or just choose from the 100% guaranteed rewards.

Yeah, I was caught extremely off guard, which is probably why i lost.

I was the first one to do it legitly, so now people can learn from my mistakes.
Find