Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AUG Godlike

I agree with godlikes not having to be creative and fun, but I disagree to this not being that.

idk man, im not smart

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

So if you shot a guy who was using a regular Mac10 you would shoot Mac10s, or Mac10 bullets, or nothing, or regular bullets?

This is more complicated then it needs to be.
Find

No, just procs are mimicked.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-10-2016, 02:51 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(08-09-2016, 08:17 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(08-09-2016, 08:15 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I think this is underwhelming for a godlike

It's certainly not the best godlike but it has the power to harness the procs of others (since literally everyone has them these days).
Can't be more underwhelming than the Last Prayer though.

Not true. To me, the point of a godlike is not to be super overpowered or flashy but rather be a novelty that is fun to use once in awhile. Godlike weapons that I've had a say in such as the last prayer and railgun both do things that are unique to the weapon and completely change how it should be used when compared to a weapon in its class. I do not think there should be godlikes like "1 in 3 to instant kill" but rather "hold x to change your ability" or "do this to trigger that". I hate guns like the tatersauce because they're so easy and don't reward you for being good with the specific weapon. So by underwhelming I don't mean in use but rather in creativity.

Tartarus is super op yet people say DER GODLIKES ARENT MENT TU BE OPEE MY FAMUEL #bufflastprayer2016 kappa
Find

It's an interesting idea but I do slightly agree with aresuft. I prefer to use my bow over other things because of its uniqueness and the overall amount of skill it takes. It makes the game more fun and challenging. I think it's kind of basic gun idea for a godlike. I would like to see a godlike aug though so maybe if this could be touched up on a bit I'd like it a bit more
Find

bananas

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This idea would be better as a pistol.
Find

(08-09-2016, 08:01 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I'm not gonna try giving it a name, it's cringy as shit.
Just kidding, call it Augmentor or Augury, cus AUG.

Basically what it does is it copies the proc of whatever gun the person you're shooting's holding, but rebalances the chance to the equivalent of if it was an aug.

i.e - If your enemy is shootin' up people with a deathbringer, you can spray at 'em and it'd change the 1 in 3 chance for deathball to like 1 in 8 'cus AUG, but if you're shooting at someone who has a trait on a huge that's 1 in 50 to phoenix, it'd be like 1 in 12 for you. Y'feel?

I liked this gun model for it, I also like the optional scope idea since you did it with the Megashark ray

Or this is kinda cool too I guess.

More godlike-esque
It wouldn't be an AUG if you used a XM8 for the model, one's a bullpup the other is just a light weight assault rifle.

*Triggered*
Find

Only if it shoots out lasers like Star Wars but the lasers have poisonous thorns that have poison on the tip which has mini lice that infect the enemy and the parasite is airborne and effects the whole server and then and then and then FIREBALLS
Find

(08-12-2016, 02:25 AM)Pepper Wrote:  Only if it shoots out lasers like Star Wars but the lasers have poisonous thorns that have poison on the tip which has mini lice that infect the enemy and the parasite is airborne and effects the whole server and then and then and then FIREBALLS

im liking the new pepper