Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nuggies apology and last post.

(08-10-2016, 09:29 PM)Zott Wrote:  Nuggie did nothing but shit on me for my drops because I was lucky and then immediately turned around and was bragging his ass off and got mad when he didn't get the godlike he wanted. Awwww poor nuggie.

Not to mention became extremely salty when he traded one of the rarest gls for a djinn. cant forget that

(08-10-2016, 09:29 PM)Zott Wrote:  Nuggie did nothing but shit on me for my drops because I was lucky and then immediately turned around and was bragging his ass off and got mad when he didn't get the godlike he wanted. Awwww poor nuggie. Then you just shit on others for not seeing your way or anything you disagreed with. Now with that said, you can probably stop posting. Nothing you say will ever be trusted and taken to heart anymore. Bye

^This

Honestly, I'm not buying this apology one bit.

When you got demoted the first time, after about 3-4 days, you messaged me on skype apologizing for what you did, when you clearly didn't mean it.

The first thing you did when you got demoted this time was shit on Chosen, Brassx, Grassx, and myself instead of being mature about it. Who does that?

You clearly don't care about anyone or this community.

(04-02-2016, 01:22 AM)tobiasx is a super faggot Wrote:  Brass & Grass : I'll miss you two specifically, you've always given me the ability to do what I wanted, and while I truly feel that this decisions of yours to demote is a huge mistake, I have a tremendous amount of respect for both of you and you'll both be in my thoughts while I'm gone. You've both helped me grow a lot as a person and become more mature and better as a staff member, and I can not thank you enough. I know I'm annoying sometimes to you guys but fuck, you've seriously been some of the most impactful people on my life.

^Also, what a load of BS this is

You're only apologizing for sympathy and attention.

Please don't come back.

You told Grass and Brass that they helped you grow as a person yet the only thing I saw was a huge regression in your treatment towards others and overall maturity. You said you wouldn't come back to look at the comments but I want you to know I don't think you deserve people's forgiveness.

Everybody's flipping their shit even though Nuggie isn't replying or even reading this thread. He didn't expect you to forgive him, this is for closure.

That being said, I hope everyone recovers from the entire incident. There's no point to being angry at someone who's never coming back.
Find

(08-10-2016, 11:12 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Everybody's flipping their shit even though Nuggie isn't replying or even reading this thread. He didn't expect you to forgive him, this is for closure.

That being said, I hope everyone recovers from the entire incident. There's no point to being angry at someone who's never coming back.

I have now released all anger and frustration and I'm totally cool now. I might have gone a bit over board but eh. I do honestly hope though that he gets his damn act together and does better somewhere else in life.
Find

(08-10-2016, 11:12 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Everybody's flipping their shit even though Nuggie isn't replying or even reading this thread. He didn't expect you to forgive him, this is for closure.

Theres no way he didnt check lets be honest here.

(08-11-2016, 12:18 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

Pretty sure he hasn't been on since the post.

(08-11-2016, 12:32 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 12:18 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

Pretty sure he hasn't been on since the post.