Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So this is it...

So.... I'm making this post in regards to last night and before.

I know what kind of mark I have left here. How much I have overstayed my welcome. I never really have done well with TTT (I'm too competitive and I mess around too much). And that it's very, very, unlikely I will ever be allowed to come back no matter what I do. But I just wanna apologize, though I didn't really hurt anybody here but myself. I guess i'm just doing this for the sake of apologizing, I'm not doing this to get approval for an unban, You guys most likely won't ever see me on these forums or your server ever again. (Good riddance rite?) But I'm sorry for those i've offended or caused too much damage within my time on this server. I've caused so much to get THREE permanent bans. I've never been a proper player nor do I think I ever will be when it comes to not just FRG but TTT in general. I'm not asking for anyone's forgiveness, I don't want it nor do I ever expect to get it. I don't know if i'm doing this just to get it out of my head, that I felt I needed to do this or whatever. I don't deserve anyone's pity, sympathy or anything else of the sort (again... I don't expect to get it). But for what it's worth... on the days I wasn't causing grief and other shit. It was nice playing it really was.

CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ALREADY JESUS

- That Thrakos Noob

Jesus. I mean, you instantly went to NTG to beg for unbans despite being literally scum. Stop posting. Why aren't you banned off of the forums. Nobody cares. STOP.

This is only a video game hopefully not your life...
Find

(08-10-2016, 05:47 PM)Dehx Wrote:  So.... I'm making this post in regards to last night and before.

I know what kind of mark I have left here.

How much of a mark did you leave, exactly? Weren't you here for like, 10-20 days? Don't worry, dude, nobody will remember who you are and what you did in about a month, so it's not like you'll have to live with the shame of being an edgy hacker forever, y'know?

(08-10-2016, 05:47 PM)Dehx Wrote:  So.... I'm making this post in regards to last night and before.

I know what kind of mark I have left here. How much I have overstayed my welcome. I never really have done well with TTT (I'm too competitive and I mess around too much). And that it's very, very, unlikely I will ever be allowed to come back no matter what I do. But I just wanna apologize, though I didn't really hurt anybody here but myself. I guess i'm just doing this for the sake of apologizing, I'm not doing this to get approval for an unban, You guys most likely won't ever see me on these forums or your server ever again. (Good riddance rite?) But I'm sorry for those i've offended or caused too much damage within my time on this server. I've caused so much to get THREE permanent bans. I've never been a proper player nor do I think I ever will be when it comes to not just FRG but TTT in general. I'm not asking for anyone's forgiveness, I don't want it nor do I ever expect to get it. I don't know if i'm doing this just to get it out of my head, that I felt I needed to do this or whatever. I don't deserve anyone's pity, sympathy or anything else of the sort (again... I don't expect to get it). But for what it's worth... on the days I wasn't causing grief and other shit. It was nice playing it really was.

Actually, I think I'm just gonna deconstruct this whole thing, because I'm bored and this kinda reminds me of myself. You say that you aren't trying to get an unban, when it's clear the opposite is true. Maybe not consciously, but that's definitely what this is about. You're trying wayyyy to hard to get something that honestly doesn't even matter. You've been here on different accounts. Two or three, I'm not sure at this point. That alone is a perma. You've hacked, perma, you've annoyed the shit out of everyone, which should probably be a forum ban but I'm not Brass or Grass so I wouldn't know. You are not innocent, and you may think you're trying to play it off as "oohh I know what I did was wrong but ooooooooo please mister" but I can tell that deep down you honestly think that you should be unbanned. Please make this bullshit stop. You're shitting up the forums.

Please leave now so you stop clogging the forums with your useless bullshit.

Wait so who is this guy that I see posting something like every two hours?
Find

(08-10-2016, 06:33 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Wait so who is this guy that I see posting something like every two hours?

It's some guy who came on the server, hacked, got banned, begged to be unbanned, got forum banned or something, came on another account, and begged some more.
Find