Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unboxing V2

I had a lot of fun with the last one, but it didn't work out like I wanted to. I opened 600 item crates after opening 127 Gift Packages, and not a single godlike dropped.
I got about 4 or 5 primordials but people donated enough to make a Tier 6 Key but even that only gave me 9.6k coins.

I ended up giving away 30k from the thread giveaway. I gave away two godlikes during the unboxing, both of which were donated to the giveaway.

However this time I want to do it bigger and better and after that last one I have the means to be able to do that.

So mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 31st!
I'm doing a second (and probably my last) Unboxing event. I have two special co-hosts who will also be opening crates on that day too.
The unboxing is fully funded by me, I have a ton of coins to roll in crates and at the least two of my own godlikes to give away.
I won't accept donations from anyone and it all goes to people who show up!

I won't keep you up to date on what I've got saved up and I'm leaving the decision of what to unbox to the people there that day. I look forward to see everyone there!

Since there is alcohol involved I will be taking shot every time something on this list happens.

- Every time I say "oh my god"
- A Godlike is dropped
- 2 primordial drops
- Every 10k total coins received
- Any Celestial drop is a double shot
- Whenever I receive something I think is worth it
- Every 10 UMP's I donate to Bezerker's UMP Collection

Post your ideas here, if I like them I will include them

Also post any questions you may have I'll respond to everything!
Find

I can't afford to give more crates I'm broke now :(
Find

Post the picture of the first bottle.
Find

Not accepting donations, not keeping us up to date. Why couldn't you have just posted this a day or two before
Find

(08-15-2016, 06:02 PM)Terran Wrote:  I can't afford to give more crates I'm broke now Sad

Good thing I'm not accepting donations then, right?

(08-15-2016, 06:11 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Not accepting donations, not keeping us up to date. Why couldn't you have just posted this a day or two before

So people know in advance if they want to participate, news travels slowly and some people don't read the forums daily.
Find

its not donations if its from me though
Find

kuro u need to drop enough bows so each member of the bow squad can have atleast 2 <3
Find

if you drop 5 galils that are unlikely or above you have to pay jake his 10k

- That Thrakos Noob

I love these things, my collection just keeps growing Big Grin
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(08-15-2016, 07:53 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  I love these things, my collection just keeps growing Big Grin

That's why I'm counting on you being there
Find