Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voice Battery ONLY affects mid-round, not post-round.

If people are dead or its end round, I have no problems with them discussing asinine emptiness or whatever floats their boat, but mid-round should be solely reserved for TTT-related topics and in-game talking. This way, I could vbat people a lot more freely.

I also wish it gets applied automatically if theres a lot of people on because they always end up talking over each other.

If more than 15+ people are on, it SHOULD be automatically applied.

We should make a poll on auto-enabling the vbat system for various player counts. I MIGHT beable to detect high voice activity/mic usage and auto-enable it though. I'd have to play around with it.

(08-17-2016, 01:38 AM)Brassx Wrote:  We should make a poll on auto-enabling the vbat system for various player counts. I MIGHT beable to detect high voice activity/mic usage and auto-enable it though. I'd have to play around with it.

Can you detect the pitch of their voice too so it can autogag squeakers? =D

Perma Gag Abu again when?
SG Fucking Overlord

some people need to shut up during post round too

maybe make it an editable command by mods

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

So you can scream all your anger out on post round.
Find

(08-17-2016, 01:38 AM)Brassx Wrote:  We should make a poll on auto-enabling the vbat system for various player counts. I MIGHT beable to detect high voice activity/mic usage and auto-enable it though. I'd have to play around with it.

I really would like to play TTT and actually be able to hear a gun shot that shoots into my head though.
Find

(08-17-2016, 04:43 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

I really would like to play TTT and actually be able to hear a gun shot that shoots into my head though.

Turn the receive voice volume down in the settings.
Find