Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

End or round fortune roll and crescent roll

Found out that you can have both going at the same time, but you only get 1 drop, missed out on an unlikely coin stack.
Find

Well, I mean, it should be obvious when its a crate roll. You can't do two at the same time normally.
Find

Yeah but even if you roll both you should still get 2 drops, right?
Find

At the same time? Show me how you roll two crates at the same time.

I think it'd be an oversight if anything.
Find

(08-17-2016, 07:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  At the same time? Show me how you roll two crates at the same time.

I think it'd be an oversight if anything.

or, you know, he was opening one BEFORE the round ended, and in the middle of it the round ends and he missed out on one of the rolls?

quit acting like a know it all.

Mougwi can you recreate it to make sure it wasn't just a glitch? Or at least explain better how it happened? That way there is more insight of to what actually happened.
Find

It's almost funnier to watch captain know it all throw out his angsty/angry opinion to something he knows nothing about. Terran, you can leave this thread whenever you, if you're not going to help, then you have no need being here.

I was on a crescent case opening spree and had one rolling when then round ended. I also had a fortune rune going so It began to roll from that one, I was able to separate the 2 rolling screens , the topmost landed on unlikely coins where as the fortune roll landed on an unlikely gun. I only received the gun. I'm sure this can be replicated without any problem.
Find

Anyone else have this? I just tried it with quite a few rolls and have been unable to replicate it. (it waits until the case roll is finished before rolling the fortune roll), it also wont let me 'open' any crates while the animation is already playing. It appears to be a fluke of some sort.
Find

I simply figured Brass had a system for this, because it was obvious. I didn't know how the roll worked but when I saw it was a crate-type roll, my first instinct was, obviously, "I probably can't open a crate with this". Exactly why the Rune of Fortune didn't work without that other rune. I'm very sorry if I offended you by being a human being who simply wanted to state his opinion, as in the end if this happened it looks like an oversight to me.
Find