Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Official Meme of Frg is departing

Im leaving i just feel like i wasted all 400 hour's of my time here i never became something i tried doing art but eventually my forum account got banned so i couldnt really do art anymore for frg my Map's were a total failure somehow i didnt get accepted as a member but abu did i have hater's on this server Kheyre and someone else i broke friendship's and made friendship's im off to find a new community i really enjoyed my time here maybe one day ill come back
~Cobaltgeo

Also im not removing my frg friend's that's the last thing i would ever do i like all my friend's here

cobalt if it means anything i love you and you were one of my favourite players. I would have supported your forum unban, even if it meant i had to moderate all of your posts myself.
Find

People bullied him too much, even if he was annoying, he genuinely tried his best. Poor guy. Never should have bought a mic though. I liked yah Cobalt.

I don't support this at all, you're a genuinely funny person of FRG and even if people didn't like you , you showed some of the best of FRG by being yourself.
Find

You got annoying sometimes, but you were quite entertaining and I surely didn't hate having you around.
Find

As other people have said, you could be annoying, but it was fun when you joined a server. added a certain joy to a part of the game. -1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Find

I'm sorry babe I'll miss you
Sad
Find

I know this sound's ridiclous but if someone can find the ntg thread of all the art i made back then and do a slideshow with the first song rotshout posted as Background Music that is my final request that would be greatly appreciated if you all want to see the memorie's from 2 year's ago or 1... i forgot
Find

This is a good song to play with your drawings, cobalt.

its accurate.

Find