Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aresuft abusing Gag and Mute

(08-19-2016, 10:15 PM)Mary Wrote:  
(08-19-2016, 10:13 PM)Chosen Wrote:  
(08-19-2016, 10:12 PM)Mary Wrote:  I was there as well, him and Heisen literally avoided the GAG placed on them and spammed it. RIP.

How'd we avoid it? Also we spammed during a map vote which isn't a reason to mute.

He told the mic spamming to stop, which you didn't to just piss him off WHICH IS LIKE YOU, so I won't hold it against you. And since you couldn't mic spam it, you did it via typing to continue the trolling. Does that explain it? Or maybe it isn't avoiding..but it sure looks like it.

You avoid gags by rejoining the server not typing in chat...
Find

This could have been easily avoided by those getting annoyed using the block or client side mute functions until they stopped, or just keeping it on them until another day, but even so, if people do ask you to stop doing something you should just be respectful enough to stop.

I don't think anyone should be reporting anyone or gagging anyone, people just need to realise it's TTT and chill out a bit fam, spread some memes and have a good time.
Find

I told you at least 2 times to stop saying "Fair and balanced" over mic after you shit talked it for over 30 mins spanning over 3 maps. I told everyone to stop. You contunied to do it, showing that you're trying to be toxic. I told EVERYONE that they could go to the forums to complain about the weapon and to stop flaming on the server. Before I even warned you to stop saying it you said things like "Well I guess this server is like wogs no" or "this is basically NTG" you were being toxic. You continued to say it even after being warned multiple times and after seeing me punish someone else for saying it. You knew what you were doing.

Your shit talk v

Your spam v

Doing it even after I unmuted you v

Also, regarding this -

People have told me that you're shit talking me and lying about me to people via steam.

No where in your report do you show i'm shit talking you. You obviously have a personal problem with me if you're shit talking me and lying about it.
Find

I'm not gonna lie chosen and I both said if on our mics a few times and I said it in the chat once but aresoft saying  that the next person to say the phase is getting gaged is a little out of hand even though multiple people said it and chosen and I were the only ones Gaged  that seem a little targeted as well aresoft seemed to be one of the only ones complaining about it obviously Mary is going to agree with him.
Find

(08-19-2016, 10:29 PM)[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 Wrote:  I'm not gonna lie chosen and I both said if on our mics a few times and I said it in the chat once but aresoft saying  that the next person to say the phase is getting gaged is a little out of hand even though multiple people said it and chosen and I were the only ones Gaged  that seem a little targeted as well aresoft seemed to be one of the only ones complaining about it obviously Mary is going to agree with him and we know why and Kcat is up Mary's ass for some reason so she agrees with her constantly.

What? You two are the only ones who said it after I said to stop. How is that targeted?
Find

(08-19-2016, 10:30 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(08-19-2016, 10:29 PM)[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 Wrote:  I'm not gonna lie chosen and I both said if on our mics a few times and I said it in the chat once but aresoft saying  that the next person to say the phase is getting gaged is a little out of hand even though multiple people said it and chosen and I were the only ones Gaged  that seem a little targeted as well aresoft seemed to be one of the only ones complaining about it obviously Mary is going to agree with him and we know why and Kcat is up Mary's ass for some reason so she agrees with her constantly.

What? You two are the only ones who said it after I said to stop. How is that targeted?

Actually other people were saying completely fair and balanced after them.
Find

(08-19-2016, 10:37 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(08-19-2016, 10:30 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  

Actually other people were saying completely fair and balanced after them.

Yes, like you and If I remember correctly I also gagged you.
Find

(08-19-2016, 10:38 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Yes, like you and If I remember correctly I also gagged you.

So was Knave, Where's his gag?
Find

In all honesty, this is Chosen just instigating Aresuft. Just client side muting him wouldn't fix it, because they'd continue to shit talk. I believe he took the right course of action in this scenario.
Umpty Dumpty

My post has been edited accordingly a false speculation on my part I apologize kcat has nothing to do with it.