Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gravity crystal on Gravity altered maps - Edit: "High Mobility".

Brass had said "Hopefully fixed Gravity crystal issues on maps/entities that modify a players gravity.", but people can still use a Gravity Crystal to exploit to the top of the map in Lockout, as an example.

Edit: Turns out people are using "high mobility" to get up.
Find

oh my god terran, just shut the fuck up about it already.

it isnt even the gravity crystal, it's using a high mobility weapon, and air strafing.

quit complaining about EVERYTHING.

plus, you're the biggest abuser of this bug. every round on headlong, you would abuse the gravity glitch, and have a gravity crystal equipped and basically fly to the top of the map.
Find

Oh, okay. I figured it was a gravity crystal. I thought people weren't supposed to get into unreachable areas...?

Isn't that the same as prop surfing if you can use a ticket to get somewhere Innocents normally aren't supposed to reach.
Find

(08-22-2016, 12:40 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  oh my god terran, just shut the fuck up about it already.

it isnt even the gravity crystal, it's using a high mobility weapon, and air strafing.

quit complaining about EVERYTHING.

plus, you're the biggest abuser of this bug. every round on headlong, you would abuse the gravity glitch, and have a gravity crystal equipped and basically fly to the top of the map.

but like you complain about ever other little thing as well. both of you complain too much take a break
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find