Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban request

(01-17-2015, 06:40 PM)Terran Wrote:  Well, by "Severely" I meant he was constantly being rude, but multiple rounds he threw incendiary grenades, traitor baited and attempted to RDM.

I leave it up to axe though if he should be shortened/repealed. I ALSO agree with you, Brass; - I've always HATED that rule.

If Axe says its fine to unban Ritt then it seems fine to me!

i am still quit confused on how i was rude... i said almost the whole time i was in the game to anyone. and i only threw incens that last round. and again only rdmed once and traited none. i am obviously hated by many on this server. and it is really messed up

(01-17-2015, 06:44 PM)Terran Wrote:  Axe is offline and I have to go to the city for a number of hours, but it was my bad I didn't screenshot any of the previous attempt RDM's (Well, traitor baiting I suppose. You and Leo would hit people with crowbars a lot and run away, generally causing 'em to lose karma(

I'm fine with you being unbanned though, so long as you understand the rules there. I just trust Axe's judegement, its all up to him, but he's offline.

I digress, I gotta bail.

no no no. i sometimes hit leo and hell hit me but i have not once hit anyone else in the sever today.

(01-17-2015, 06:37 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm going to talk to Jake and other staff about that rule. I honestly think it's not avoiding the slay if you leave after being slain(at least on FRG), you see, some people see it as making you sit out a round, if you just leave you're not technically sitting it out. Personally, I don't agree with that, the slay is your punishment, because of that slay you missed the round no matter if you stay in the server or not.

I'll speak to my Manager just to see what he thinks, and get back to this.

EDIT: Well, get back to the rule, going by what was said above, an unban isn't looking good.

so please tell me... what is going to happen... i really don't understand why i was banned
Find

Ritt, nobody hates you. All Axe and I did was look at people's complaints and put together that it was significant, you were slain and then you left. Leaving after a slay but not staying for the entirety of the round is generally a ban, this is something staff are so used to it happens automatically. When Axe gets on, I have no doubts that you'll probably be repealed, just keep down the...Everything? I'll contact axe ASAP, its just that I have an appointment at 4:00 and that's in a scant three hours, so I have to get ready.
Find

The ban reason was for avoiding slay as I was taught awhile ago on another server. If brassx changes the rule then k. U were slain for throwing about 5 incs as an inno and dmging people.
Find

I've decided to change the rule. Jake agrees. The slay is enough punishment, after the player is slain, they are free to leave the server.

This should cause less conflict overall, as some people may be mad when they get slain and want to get off GMOD. I think it's best if we don't punish them for wanting to get off, and allow them to go cool down.

Unbanned, but if you do keep RDMing, you will eventually get banned.

Have fun!
Find