Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

dreaddork bullshitery

Photo 
So devestator, Dreaddork, Ato, enchantable and i did the event and i said i was going to be back in 3 minutes and i come back a minute later, and dread had said that this is sad and that we werent going to win so he left, so i was like alright hes just not coming back until he came as soon as we beat the boss took the loot and left, i dont know the rules on this but it pretty damn sure looks like item farming and a classic case of someone being an asshole because of someone going afk for literally 1 minute. if something can be done i want it to be. that was an asshole move and if nothing can be done then this be a warning to anyone else doing the event with him. Image

Calm ur shit who cares. Doesn't even really effect u since the boss scales.

(08-28-2016, 09:23 PM)Axe Wrote:  Calm ur shit who cares. Doesn't even really effect u since the boss scales.
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

1) this isnt the right format
2) this isnt a valid complaint, since there is no rule against leaving then coming back if you guys win.
Find

3) stfu tobias

Sure, its pretty rude to do that but still, you won anyways and you got your loot and he got his, why complain?
Find

The event sucks anyways after the fifteen hundredth time doing it, I have no idea why people will would. Blech.

This is my full story.

Enchantable invited me to do the event. I did it. There were Revs, Enchantable, Devestator, and Ato. We got halfway into it but revs was making passive aggressive comments such as "dread has a mic, he's just a child so he doesn't use it." after this he said he had to go to take a marijuana break. I thought he was telling the truth and was pretty peeved he was making us all break so he could blaze it. I left and then came back when enchantable told me he was just kidding and actually had to go. I came back and planned to stay for the rest of it until the comments continued "you're so salty for no reason" "i forgot i was dealing with a child". I pretty much had enough and just planned to leave and not come back now. A bit later Enchantable confronted me and asked if i wanted him to invite me back for the chest. I was still pretty salty of Revs so I said yeah just to get on his nerves. It worked a bit better than I thought though, and this complaint came up.

It was a scummy move by me i made in my rage but it wasn't for absolute no reason. That's no excuse for me to do this though. Above all I want to apologize to Devestator and Ato for ditching them in the event and I didn't even think of them when I left and came back. Also my "winnings" from the event were around 1k, a rare deagle, and a tidal crate which I used. I'll happily have those taken away from me unless there's another punishment. I'd also like to make it clear. I didn't do it out of greed. I did it purely to spite revs.

EDIT: also first complaint on me in 3 years so I guess that's a milestone right?

EDIT EDIT: also I didn't mean to put any blame on Enchantable. It's not his fault at all and I also apologize to him for leaving him.

You still get a cooldown for leaving so this really doesn't fucking matter.

EDIT: After reading Dread's side, this really is kind of a bullshit complaint. I've had people kind of do this before in an event team , but do we report them? No, because we were good and didn't need them anyways (Not joking). All seriousness Revs just needs to lay off the salt because I may take the event seriously , he takes it like it's his scripture.
Find

If you're not going to take the time to follow a simple format(http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=220), why should we take the time to look into your complaint? Just saying.

Anyways, this whole incident is pretty childish on both parts. There was really no damage done in the end, you guys still won and got your loot. The end objective was reached.. So simply don't do the event with each-other. Problem solved.

Doing what dread did also may just make people not want to invite you, thus you're stuck not being able to do the event with a decent group at least. So it's punishment in itself, however, I'm going to look into adding a timer that will remove them from the party queue after they stay d/c'd for a certain timeframe. With a max number of d/c's before they aren't allowed to join again.