Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Long Roads End.

First and for most, I would like to thank the following people for making my dream cum true:

• Fancy Typhlosion: Gave me all the UMPs he dropped, continues to be one of my most trusted, best pals.
  • Terran: Gave me all the UMPs he dropped. Awesome guy, funny, and one of the peeps I respect the most.
  • Kuro: Gave me all the UMPs he dropped. Known him since we was a lil baby level 1. Funny man!
  • Leo The Very Sexy Kitty: Didn't give me any UMPs, but is still one of my favorite guys on FRG.
  • Emperor Whale: *Cat Purring*
  • Jerome: Is able to put up with an idiot like me. Another one of my favorite guys on FRG.
  • Enchantable: Gave me my first Umpty of Corrosion. Biggest memestar.
  • Kcat: Gave me my 2nd Umpty of Corrosion. Coolest dude I know.
  • HeisenBurger: Gave me Banshees. Funny guy. Nuff said.
  • Niceshot: Gave me a few UMPs. Great guy with an accent I can't figure out. <3
  • Denneh: Fellow UMP Lover
  • And of course, Brassx: What? Of course! HE MADE THE UMPTY!

I finally achieved my dream of completely filling my bank and inventory with Umptys and Banshees today. All the UMPs you see in the pictures below are the same ones I've had since I was a little level 1. I collected so many, that I had to take 4 Screenshots! They've stuck it through with me throughout the thick and thin, just like everyone else here. I may appear childish at times, and I am childish, but the very fact I was able to achieve this goal baffles my mind. Thanks to everyone for sticking with me to this day.

[size=small]UMP Enthusiast title when?[/size]
Umpty Dumpty

no offense but you need help jesus christ someone get this guy a doctor

nice umps

So.. when are you unboxing a ton of tier 4 keys?

i honestly thought this was a departure because of the title.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. because damn the detication, but...like this is borderline hoarding. ethier way 10/10 ign
Find

Dank bruh u must be good asf in cs go with ump's
Find

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL WE GET YOU A BLOODFURY
Find

what are you going to do when you unlock more bank slots
Find

(09-04-2016, 12:46 AM)Denneh Wrote:  what are you going to do when you unlock more bank slots

Killing self.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I don't understand, why am I being thanked