Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New T Weapon

Barnacles! You know the buggers from half life. Attach them to ceilings and after a few seconds they arm themselves becoming transparent. The tongue is completely invisible but the barnacles themselves are able to be seen. If someone manages to get stuck on one they're automatically switched to holstered and must have someone else shoot down the barnacle unless they get killed in which case the barnacle is consumed. Of course anyone can shoot them down if they're seen.

If it seems OP which it might be since you can't attack it while being eaten let it lock you into melee only?

HeisenBurger: and it was really funny watching people get sucked and ****ed.

You got me. You got my +1, Heisen.
Find

no make it a godlike make it drop from a kraken boss
Find

no it sounds awful

Would we be able to attach props to the tongue?
Find

(09-04-2016, 07:29 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Would we be able to attach props to the tongue?

I don't know if it would make it a lot worse or not. but carrying props and not weapons does kind of put you in a disadvantage so i guess sure?
Find

(09-04-2016, 08:06 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(09-04-2016, 07:29 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Would we be able to attach props to the tongue?

I don't know if it would make it a lot worse or not. but carrying props and not weapons does kind of put you in a disadvantage so i guess sure?

In Half Life 2, you could trick barnacles into pulling explosive barrels up to their bodies, then blow them up. You could also just make them grab a prop, then go underneath them.
Find

(09-04-2016, 08:47 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(09-04-2016, 08:06 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  

In Half Life 2, you could trick barnacles into pulling explosive barrels up to their bodies, then blow them up. You could also just make them grab a prop, then go underneath them.

Yea i know but im just thinking maybe it would make it much worse because it can be baited easily.
Find

The source engine doesn't use barnacles too well when you have to spawn them, they don't stick to any surface and just sit there. I also see this being an issue with explosive barrels being destroyed easily even with innos putting the barrels in there.
Find

any other opinions?
Find