Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mass Seraph Unboxing

So, in quest for an Angelic Rifle, im going to do a mass seraph unboxing sometime soon. I personally will have ~80k coins put into seraphs by the time i'm ready, so there should be over 170 seraphs to unbox.
Not sure on details of when this will happen, so ill keep this up-to-date once i have a set day, and if i roll something nice i'll probably give it away.

Current # of Seraphs: 155
I'll also accept seraph case donations if you so wish <3
When a dragon round begins.

Find

>I'll also accept seraph case donations if you so wish <3

no

Who are you? Kuro? Jkjk
Find

(09-17-2016, 03:34 PM)Peppe Wrote:  Who are you? Kuro? Jkjk

He is using my coins after I bought his bow, so technically he is me for the sake of rolling.

He's probably not going to get a rifle, but instead roll 3 zizaldir bows and 2 other godlikes.

Bad RNG works in mysterious ways
Find

(09-17-2016, 03:56 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(09-17-2016, 03:34 PM)Peppe Wrote:  Who are you? Kuro? Jkjk

He is using my coins after I bought his bow, so technically he is me for the sake of rolling.

He's probably not going to get a rifle, but instead roll 3 zizaldir bows and 2 other godlikes.

Bad RNG works in mysterious ways

i swear to god if i get a bow but not an angelic rifle im going to scream

Oh boy, another unboxing!!!
Find

Its real nice we can get so many coins to open hundreds of crates on a regular basis. Jeez, not at all like in the past where it took a year and then some to save up 100k+ coins.

I wish you good luck on your unboxing, however.

(09-17-2016, 05:33 PM)Terran Wrote:  Its real nice we can get so many coins to open hundreds of crates on a regular basis. Jeez, not at all like in the past where it took a year and then some to save up 100k+ coins.

I wish you good luck on your unboxing, however.

blame kuro
his coins
Smile

Find

fanc tiph has acquired Angelic Rifle of the Phoenix*
1 in 6.6 chance to ignite the target for 8.7 seconds
1 in 6.6 chance to poison the target dealing 4.5 damage every 1.9 seconds for 21.4 seconds
1 in 6.6 chance to shoot more than one bullet at a time
Find

>I'll also accept seraph case donations if you so wish <3

no. i spent 10s of thousands of coins trying to get an angelic huge and I DIDNT ASK ANYONE FOR HELP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KEEP MARKING ME COOL. PL:EASE DOOOO. PLEASE