Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 9/18/2016

Additions
  • There are now automatic rewards applied for anyone who joins the steamgroup! If you are already in the group, just join the TTT server and you should get your reward ~40 seconds after joining.
    The reward is a collectors "FRG Steamgroup Badge" and +25% XP! You only get these rewards a single time, and they are non-tradeable.
    I plan to maybe be more involved with the steamgroup, as it stands now a lot of people don't even know we have one, as we rarely use it.

Changes
  • The Candy Cane deagle should no longer proc on shots that would have killed the target.
  • The bloodfury gravity suffix no longer negates the bullet damage upon proc.
  • Adjusted my server restarting program to query the server and auto-restart the server(s) if the query fails 5 times (for when the server appears responsive to the OS, but is frozen - Stuck in an infinite loop).

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug allowing users to ignore the win cooldown on the wormqueen

Not much here guys, I've been really busy the past few weeks. As some of you may have heard, Event #2 is back in development after the break from when beaver left (and other IRL stuff), I've been working on this while also working on my game Voslom on the side.

It's going to be tricky since I have an incomplete event map, as I am not a mapper (I do know my way around hammer, and I know how to optimize, I just lack artistic creativity). Beaver said he may want to help again though, so I may get him to help with the map again!

All in all, Event 2 is making good progress. I do not have an ETA, but I'm *HOPING* I can get it out around the end of October or early to mid November, if nothing comes up. With a crate being released before the event.

There is one more thing I want to bring up, I have talked to a few people and we agree that TTT can get fairly old after awhile. So we've come to the conclusion that it may be time to add another server with a completely new gamemode(that involves the globalized Inventory system still). I'm thinking a DM/TDM/CTF type server, with only optimized maps allowed, and the stats for weapons would be scaled down. If done properly with good performance, it could be a pretty fun gamemode. It would have post round drops just like TTT(if player count is above a certain number), winning would not affect anything other than your personal stats.

Would any of you want to see something like this in the future?

Inb4 FRG Jailbreak.
Find

nice. got xp, but didnt get badge btw
Find

You should get it now, if you know anyone else who didn't get the badge, PM me. I didn't refresh the item list in time for those to attempt to get the rewards.
Find

(09-18-2016, 08:16 AM)Brassx Wrote:  You should get it now, if you know anyone else who didn't get the badge, PM me. I didn't refresh the item list in time for those to attempt to get the rewards.

I didnt get the badge either. Btw people that aren't even in the steam group still get rewards.
Find

People not in the groups are dropping badges aswell
Find

All of these should be fixed, and the rewards for those who are not actually in the group will be automatically revoked.
Find

If you're adding a new server of a type, just make a pseudo-competitive with a deathmatch mode. That'd be pretty fun. People could organize a team of 5 on the lobby, and then battle other teams. Players could individually bet items or add them as a whole, or just do it for the lulz. Same sorts of rules as Duels would be, on maps like dust and stuff.

That'd be pretty fun.
Find

last man standing
skilling boss(Fight the cold)
Find

Dark rp server when?
SG Fucking Overlord
Find