Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 9/23/2016

Additions
  • Added "Ban Logs". This system I made quickly will track all current and future bans per person. Allowing staff to see when someone was banned, by whom, for how long, and for what reason. This will help a lot with ban appeals in the future, and to help staff decide on punishment for people who have been temporarily banned frequently.

I also shared this script with NTG and am allowing them to use it however they wish, and make what ever changes they want.

Usage !banlogs <steamid> or <partial or full name (only if they are present on the server)>
    or via console with br_get_banlogs with the same usage as above.

This command can be used by moderators or higher.

Changes
  • Made a few tweaks to FRG's Anti-hack system to help detect scripts that attempt to detour certain functions.
  • TR-8R-PSD now initializes 90 seconds into the round, instead of 120.
  • Scorpion hook T weapon is now properly Lag Compensated, and has an increased HULL size for collisions.
  • Majorly improved the pull mechanics of the Scorpion hook.

Fixes
  • Fixed the very old bug with the remote bomb causing some view models to be invisible after using it.
  • Fixed a bug with the energy sword lunge causing the lunge code to not be ran on the client (choppy lunge movements were a result of this).
Find

Well well. Ban logs sounds pretty interesting actually, I'll have to check that out.

Thanks for working on the Scorpion Hook, it was hard as heck to use but super fun. I gotta try this!
Find

Hooray Shorter Tester time.

Tbh i thought you guys already had ban logs, but that will help out alot for those that can use it.

And yay Scorpion quests when?
Vanished from life
Find

Thanks so much for the ban logs, that will help so much.

This will save me the trouble of having to ask person to person, who banned who. The ban list was a pain to use.
Find

I have been banned once due to spoiling star wars. Thanks Zott.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

You also changed the main website's design, it looks amazing.
Find

(09-23-2016, 03:50 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  You also changed the main website's design, it looks amazing.

Oh yeah wtf lol.

It's a bunch of trees
Find

Also, the new homepage image has really weird resolution scaling:

Find

(09-23-2016, 06:30 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Also, the new homepage image has really weird resolution scaling:

That actually looks nice.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

That's pretty odd, but who the heck goes to the main page? Also, the bottom half of it is a blue color, not trees for me.
edit: 3,333 posts whew lad just noticed
Find