Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/19/2015

•Fixed a major stack bug, in which items not of the same type could be stacked.
•Fixed coinshop item rarities not displaying properly in trades.

•Made coinshop load a little more optimized.
•Made coinshop open with F3 too, without needing to bind it to that key.
•Fixed super loud drop sounds from melee weapons
•Fixed trade button alignment in the trade screen.

•Nrslay now puts the player in spectate mode instead of killing them. This prevents them from getting drops, or being selected as Traitor/Detective.
•Fixed applyStats error.
•Fixed stat positioning for one of the new items.
Find

Seems like an obvious answer, but it immediately takes the person out of spectator after the round, correct?

This is very helpful, thank you for adding this man. Everyone has wanted the thing with being put into spectator, and not having the entire server punished for one persons actions (losing a t or detective)
Find

Cool. Now I can never get pissed that I lost a T round! ty brass <3
Find

Is there also the possibility of you moving the X and arrows in the marketplace to change pages? When Steam starts spamming you with people's messages or if you have live streaming overlay it becomes very difficult to click the buttons because they are so small and insignificant.
Find

Brass, you can't inspect melees btw, not sure if you are supposed to.
Find

(01-19-2015, 02:50 PM)Nacho Wrote:  Brass, you can't inspect melees btw, not sure if you are supposed to.

you arent suppose to be able to.
Find

Ah, good. I've been hinting at slays spectating people for as while. Glad its gotten done!
Find

(01-19-2015, 02:00 PM)(TMS) RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Is there also the possibility of you moving the X and arrows in the marketplace to change pages? When Steam starts spamming you with people's messages or if you have live streaming overlay it becomes very difficult to click the buttons because they are so small and insignificant.

Can't you change the overlay positions?

Anyways, I don't have any of those features enabled, so if someone could point out a decent position for them, that would be cool. (the X can't really be moved easily though. I could make ESC close it, just in case you can't hit it. Or have another exit button in bottom right).

Also, updated.
Find

Yeeeaah, coinshop with F3 is nice.
Find