Betting on the Election

Hillary kills Americans

Vote Trump
Find

(10-01-2016, 05:50 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 05:42 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Guys stop

"comes into a political thread to tell people to stop talking about politics"

fuck off, you don't have to read it.
It isn't really a political thread it's just a suggestion where the election is being used as an example so maybe stop calling people morons and jackasses in a fucking suggestion thread.
Find

(10-01-2016, 04:30 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 06:26 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 06:17 AM)Mougwi Wrote:  tartarus on my man Johnson.

wats aleppo

^ moron that watches mainstream news. Trump is a sociopath with 0 political experience. Hilary is a lying conniving bitch that can't even manage her own email account, much less a nation. Both want more war and more government. Johnson wants to government out of personal lives and to use that money here at home. Make defense spending for defense, not global policing.

I love the "what's aleppo" bullshit because 90% of the people using it as a reason to not elect johnson didn't even know where the fuck it was until the issue popped up. He's a governor in the states, his business is not overseas, it's right here in america where it should be. If you need any other proof, look at his funding. 0 of it is coming from super pacs and other corporate/business run special interest groups, every dime has come from the people.

Fuck all of you jackasses thinking it has to be trump or hilary.

Trump > Hillary > Johnson

Smile
Find

(10-01-2016, 06:22 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 05:50 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 05:42 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Guys stop

"comes into a political thread to tell people to stop talking about politics"

fuck off, you don't have to read it.
It isn't really a political thread it's just a suggestion where the election is being used as an example so maybe stop calling people morons and jackasses in a fucking suggestion thread.

thread is titled "betting on the election", but it is in no way political?
Find

(10-01-2016, 06:34 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  thread is titled "betting on the election", but it is in no way political?

This isn't a discussion on politics, it's a suggestion about allowing a system to be in place to allow us to gamble in a non-RNG way that has to do with current events

I included "make every entry anonymous" in the suggestion to avoid any conflict with people because that isn't the point and I in no way wanted anyone's opinions on the current election. (in this thread)

I just want feedback on my suggestion.

Oh but if you want to discuss politics I was thinking of making a thread under the off-topic section that's more than suitable to that sort of thing
Find

I would love to discuss politics. There are too many of the younger generation that dont understand just how dangerous it is to continue letting the baby boomers retain control really is. Im at work now so if you want to make a serious thread i will post on break. And ill honestly try to use as few insults as possible if there are no trolls.
Find