Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[LSO]๖ۣۜSlitheringSOUL's Membership Application.

Steam Name(Current): [LSO]๖ۣۜSlitheringSOUL

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 77Hours 24 Minutes 13 Seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: I was browsing when I found drops and inventory... This was the best one of the few.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I feel that because I get on everyday since my joining... I have built a connection the to server

Referred by: Noone...

Additional Details: I enjoy teaching people how to play, and have invited a few friends to the server because I feel the server is well managed and fun to be a part of.

Why did you repost your member app?

I'm going to have to -1 this, you have disappointed me in deleting your previous application followed by making a new one.

I don't really care what reason you had to delete it, you don't post another one just like that.

We are here to post our opinions about you based on what we have seen and then you are judged by the owners. Remaking your application won't change much except show that you are not willing to take any criticism, thus showing immaturity which is not something we want from a member.

Exclamation 
(10-08-2016, 08:53 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  I'm going to have to -1 this, you have disappointed me in deleting your previous application followed by making a new one.

I don't really care what reason you had to delete it, you don't post another one just like that.

We are here to post our opinions about you based on what we have seen and then you are judged by the owners. Remaking your application won't change much except show that you are not willing to take any criticism, thus showing immaturity which is not something we want from a member.

Well... I was informed I shouldn't reply on my applications <by Zott>... so I removed my old post to remake it and not reply to the critisism on it.... I don't see how I have Dissapointed you at all, remaking my post doesn't change anybodies feelings about me... if this is honestly how the community is going to be, I don't even know if I want to be a part of FRG anymore...
I thought, as a Member of the Server, you represented the Server and Helped the community... Not Judge them and push them away.
Find

(10-08-2016, 10:50 PM)[LSO]๖ۣۜSlitheringSOUL Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 08:53 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  I'm going to have to -1 this, you have disappointed me in deleting your previous application followed by making a new one.

Well... I was informed I shouldn't reply on my applications <by Zott>... so I removed my old post to remake it and not reply to the critisism on it.... I don't see how I have Dissapointed you at all, remaking my post doesn't change anybodies feelings about me... if this is honestly how the community is going to be, I don't even know if I want to be a part of FRG anymore...
I thought, as a Member of the Server, you represented the Server and Helped the community... Not Judge them and push them away.

Okay but then just delete your comment. You're able to do that.
Find

Alright, so then I'll move my comment over to here. This player is known to break the rules whenever he's "bored" and believes ghosting is alright when he feels inclined to do so with his multiple friends. Next time, just delete your own comments instead of restarting the thread.

(10-08-2016, 10:50 PM)[LSO]๖ۣۜSlitheringSOUL Wrote:  I thought, as a Member of the Server, you represented the Server and Helped the community... Not Judge them and push them away.

When you are applying for member (or any rank) you are open to community input on whether or not you are fit to represent the community. Whether or not you become a member is up to either Brass or Grass, they take the feedback given on the thread from players and use it to make a decision.

What you need to do as a person who is applying for a member is to look at the feedback yourself and see if you're doing something wrong. Getting negative feedback is not pushing you away, it's telling you that you're not ready yet. I agree with Eclipse in that remaking your application won't change feedback and that it shows immaturity.

Deleting your original application/marking everyone's post as a troll goes to show that you don't respect peoples feedback and that's definitely not a trait I want in any member.

-1 from me.

(10-09-2016, 09:43 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 10:50 PM)[LSO]๖ۣۜSlitheringSOUL Wrote:  I thought, as a Member of the Server, you represented the Server and Helped the community... Not Judge them and push them away.

When you are applying for member (or any rank) you are open to community input on whether or not you are fit to represent the community. Whether or not you become a member is up to either Brass or Grass, they take the feedback given on the thread from players and use it to make a decision.

What you need to do as a person who is applying for a member is to look at the feedback yourself and see if you're doing something wrong. Getting negative feedback is not pushing you away, it's telling you that you're not ready yet. I agree with Eclipse in that remaking your application won't change feedback and it show immaturity.

Deleting your original application/marking everyone's post as a troll goes to show that you don't respect peoples feedback and that's definitely not a trait I want in any member.

-1 from me.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

What MougwI said, -1
Find

(10-09-2016, 09:43 AM)Kuro Wrote:  

What you need to do as a person who is applying for a member is to look at the feedback yourself and see if you're doing something wrong. Getting negative feedback is not pushing you away, it's telling you that you're not ready yet. I agree with Eclipse in that remaking your application won't change feedback and that it shows immaturity.

-1 from me.

I marked eclipse as a troll because I dont respect his comment in any way because it was disrespectfully placed towards me, mougwi because it is false information(I also reported the comment) and Viksan because it also had a connection to eclipses comment.... honestly I think I'm fucking done with this server, it appears you all have zero intention of actually getting to know me before you shit all over my name... I apologize to Grassx and Brassx because the server itself is good, it is the community that drives newer members away. Goodbye.