Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Retro Games Showcase V2

(10-13-2016, 05:30 AM)Chosen Wrote:  I still have my Atlantis game for the gameboy color lol.

edit: OH MAN! I found my copy of Picklemon Yellow!

Picklemon?? Dafuq?
Find

(10-13-2016, 08:41 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(10-13-2016, 05:30 AM)Chosen Wrote:  I still have my Atlantis game for the gameboy color lol.

edit: OH MAN! I found my copy of Picklemon Yellow!

Picklemon?? Dafuq?

Pokemon, I just was seeing if you'd get it jake. It was a meme.
Find

I had Ultimate Battle 22 I think. I never played it.

Also, Mario is Missing is TOTAL shit.

Your kids are going to look through a huge-ass old games collection and have a great time. Now THAT is a legacy I can get behind.
Find

fabulous
Find

Oh, man, Crash Team Racing was the stuff, along with Diddy Kong Racing. Or Diddy Kong Carts, forgot the name. I used to play Twisted Metal when I was reeaaaally young. Was there a non-playstation game(s)? Barely remember it.

Also, I got Kirby Super Star for free on the wii virtual console a while back. Fun!
Find

(10-30-2016, 12:13 AM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, man, Crash Team Racing was the stuff, along with Diddy Kong Racing. Or Diddy Kong Carts, forgot the name. I used to play Twisted Metal when I was reeaaaally young. Was there a non-playstation game(s)? Barely remember it.

Also, I got Kirby Super Star for free on the wii virtual console a while back. Fun!

Yeah, I have Diddy Kong Racing too and they are both fun. I don't think there was a non Playstation Twisted Metal game.

Kirby Super Star is great! I was stoked to get it today.
Find

4310 dollars
holy shit
Find

Decided to revisit this thread. Here are some fun facts I learned.

The NES games listed here have appreciated by $20.
The SNES games listed here have appreciated by $175.
The N64 games listed here have appreciated by $430.
The GameCube games listed here have appreciated by $435.
The PS1 games listed here have appreciated by $320.
The PS2 games listed here have appreciated by $323.
The Dreamcast games listed here have appreciated by $154.
The Xbox games listed here have appreciated by $37.

My collection of games on this thread (not my entire collection because I stopped updating this thread) is now worth $6204.

The single game that increased in value the most was Def Jam: Fight for NY for the PS2. I bought it for $35 and it is now selling for $205! O.O

BIG 2021 update! POG! Check out that original post! POG POG! BIG MONEY YEAH! COOL GAMES YEAH! YEAH YEAH!
Find

i recommend runescape
Find