Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fire boots negate fire damage completely

As the title says, you literally die to your own fire, it's a terrible thing, I get nobody uses them but they are REALLY good in groups of people and it's fucking hilarious to use.

Find

I mean you shouldn't be standing in the fire in the first place duh
Find

Yeah fire hurts you duh
Find

Can we just look at this from a non stupid point of view please. If we're gunna have boots that fucking make fire that can hurt you literally as it's made then there's a bit of an issue.

throws incen> WHY IS ThiS BURINING ME?

If I recall, you take less damage from them when you're using them, but I could be incorrect. Negating it doesn't seem quite right, but then again, Fire Boots are basically the Minigun of FRG.

Yeah, I actually agree with you they need to be buffed/changed. Considering nobody uses them, and the only time they are used is for intense meme purposes.

They've been buffed at least once already, but something small like "You can't hurt yourself with them" would make sense to me.
Find

Yeah cus I mean they really are fun and just stupid in the best ways but they really lack anything, and on top of them never being used for some reason, they can kill you pretty fuckin fast. Cus I mean the tactic is to literally run in and fill the room with fire and run out, your chances of getting killed by someone with a gun are huge cus' you're unarmed basically.

(10-13-2016, 10:50 PM)Ron Paul Wrote:  throws incen> WHY IS ThiS BURINING ME?

Says something completely unrelated > WhyY MUSt U DOe THIS

But for real here that doesn't relate to this, throwing an incind and it burning you makes sense right well, I'm pretty sure boots that make FIRE under you shouldn't be able to harm you with the fire they create if you're unarmed and probably gunna get shot, right? They are pretty much unused as it is and actually taking fire damage away might be a little bit helpful in getting others to use them, 'sides, they only last for about a minute or two.

Find

activate boots
switch to cloak
profit

there I just made life 99% easier for you