Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: ARE YOU WITH ME?
YES WE ARE!
I will be soon!
Of course, Big Boss!
Down with Anime Posters!
Death to Weeaboos!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The Weeb Reporting Club

I'm starting a coalition to remove anime posters, pony lovers, furries and any minority/majority that I do not explicitly (EXPLICITLY) allow. Which basically means if it ain't video games, real-world information or general mainstream media (Non-Asian Television/Movies/Music), then it is going into the black list.

I'm recruiting members for the Report Squad. If you see ANYTHING black-listed, REPORT!

WHO'S WITH ME?

im down with this. fuck you animeme cunts. you're going down.
Find

why is this not in shit posting
Find

(10-14-2016, 10:17 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  why is this not in shit posting

fuck you. thats why.
Find

Why is this in shit posting
Find

Fuck me then.
Find

(10-14-2016, 10:35 PM)Seto Kaiba Wrote:  Fuck me then.

yeah fuck you
Find

FUCK YOU.- From all anime lovers.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(10-14-2016, 10:13 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'm starting a coalition to remove anime posters, pony lovers, furries and any minority/majority that I do not explicitly (EXPLICITLY) allow. Which basically means if it ain't video games, real-world information or general mainstream media (Non-Asian Television/Movies/Music), then it is going into the black list.

I'm recruiting members for the Report Squad. If you see ANYTHING black-listed, REPORT!

WHO'S WITH ME?

literally the only group that has posted autistic garbage has just been weebs. repeatedly. over and over. the only furry posts ive ever seen have been cringe threads. between bradleys unfunny clang posts and muvs ironic weeaboo trolling theyre pretty much all of it
Find

What if Brass posts weeb stuff?

What do we do then?
Umpty Dumpty