Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prop kill/Rdm/Minge/Mic Spam report Caspar

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Caspar The Unfriendly Bias

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:121056265

Map the event happened on: RichLand,Community pool, many other maps I can't remember the name.

Date of event: October 14/15

What Happened?: Constant trade talk while in round crying for people to buy his railgun. Constant rdm shooting people randomly in the feet hoping for his glock contagion so it spreads and rdms everyone . KOS off of location muliple times. Prop kill multiple times. This has been happening every time an admin is not online and as a new player it makes me not want to play.

Witnesses: Feksenstein, Beach Beans, Fox Sasha, Enchantable, and some others
Find

Hello! You need evidence for a report to be taken seriously! Please add some evidence! Have a great day!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Anybody can check damage logs. You do need evidence though, although spider and I did see some RDM from him earlier it wasn't enough for a ban or anything. You'll have to find something for action to be taken.
Find

I have several screenshots of him rdming last night. When i get home i will post them.

EDIT: There's a couple, and a hilarious pic of him post-rektus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://imgur.com/a/zvlzP

Spiderpig almost had to ban caspar for mass rdm today also
Find

(10-16-2016, 05:21 AM)Ranger4322 Wrote:  Spiderpig almost had to ban caspar for mass rdm today also

*RDM and Leaf

He has gotten quite a few RDMs in the same round in the last few days, but never more than 3.

I agree on a ban. +1. He has been out of control for a few weeks now.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I think he should be banned as well.
I was witness to much of his rdm and sometimes when I was a T he would instigate rdm and I would only have to kill a few people.
I think it should be mentioned that he was bragging about being banned on ntg for mass rdm.
So yeah +1 for ban
Find

yeah Caspar is careless and rude
probably whip him I suggest
or you know ban him either works