Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm Sorry.

Up until yesterday, I thought nothing had changed. That was, until I got bored and read my old member app.
I changed. I used to be the joke of FRG. People liked seeing me. I had no enemies, everyone was a friend.
I became an asshole, putting my lust for a virtual gun ahead of my friends. I started hating others for not liking what I liked.
I began insulting the people I called friends. I looked out only for myself and my interests.

I started blaming others, twisting my reality so I didn't realize what an ass I was becoming.
The remaining friends I did have avoided talking with me.

All for a stupid piece of data called a UMP, I lied to, backstabbed, and hated others.
My actions have affected the whole community, but these people were affected the most, and I'd like to apologize to them.

Tobias. We could never get along. I started harassing you, aiming at your weak spots, and intentionally tried to make your life hell. It never occurred to me, that if things had been different, we could have been good friends. I'm sorry.

Fancy Typhlosion. He was the last person to try and stick it through with me. I used him, lied to him, and when I got what I wanted, I turned my back to him.

Heisen. We were always acquaintances, but you reached out to me and gave me a gift. Within 5 minutes, I had already traded it away and took 80k out of it. I only gave you 5k.

Finally Brass. We never actually communicated much, and even when we did, I was brown nosing. My actions have affected your community, and I'm sorry.

To show my little way of apologizing, I DELETED 99% of my UMP Collection. They brought nothing but corruption.  The only one I kept was one I was gifted to by Enchant. The very first suffixed UMP.

I'm not departing, I simply need to rethink my ideals and my way of thinking. I'll come back when I have returned to being kind to others.
See you guys later.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I'm gonna be completely honest, the first 2-3 times i said umps should be unlikely i was just joking around, and I thought you were too with the response.

But then you took it to a whole new level. RDMing people for saying one thing about it, blocking people for extremely long periods of time, being a complete ass about it, etc.

You need to chill and learn what a joke is.

But either way, I forgive you. It was never meant to be an insult, but you made it into one just by the way you reacted. Your response was just so ridiculously that it seemed like a joke.

Furthermore, I'd also like to apologize. My original intent was not to insult you, but to make a lighthearted joke, however, it did turn into one. So for that I apologize.
Find

Rip Heisen... Anyways I'm sure taking a small break will help you out a lot Big Grin
Find

(10-28-2016, 08:34 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  I'm gonna be completely honest, the first 2-3 times i said umps should be unlikely i was just joking around, and I thought you were too with the response.

But then you took it to a whole new level. RDMing people for saying one thing about it, blocking people for extremely long periods of time, being a complete ass about it, etc.

But either way, I forgive you. It was never mean't to be an insult, but you made it into one just by the way you reacted. Your response was just so ridiculously that it seemed like a joke.

Furthermore, I'd also like to apologize. My original intent was not to insult you, but to make a lighthearted joke, however, it did turn into one. So for that I apologize.

meant*

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(10-28-2016, 09:07 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(10-28-2016, 08:34 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  I'm gonna be completely honest, the first 2-3 times i said umps should be unlikely i was just joking around, and I thought you were too with the response.

But either way, I forgive you. It was never mean't to be an insult, but you made it into one just by the way you reacted. Your response was just so ridiculously that it seemed like a joke.

meant*

Find

The only apology ill accept is a hilt of the anarchic kind as a representation of the anarchy you caused in these times. /s
Find

How is this the result of collecting UMPs, how does that even happen...

(10-28-2016, 10:00 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  How is this the result of collecting UMPs, how does that even happen...

u could say bezerker had a great fall

(humpty puns)

- That Thrakos Noob

It's nice to know that you are admitting your faults, I really hope you do change back to how you were, but change is inevitable, no one is safe from it.

Find