Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ttt_dungeon_revamp

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=384202489&searchtext=dungeon

Has multiple secrets, a radio that plays a few cool songs, a traitor trap or two, and a design that I just really like.
pls implement
luv map
gud map
Find

-1 anime. . . jk

i think we have plenty of maps for now and should focus on playing our less played maps

+1 Its a fine map, and if you have Black Mesa East, you should have Dungeon Revamp.

Does it really matter how many maps we have? We play the same ones on a pretty frequent basis.
Find

(10-28-2016, 09:56 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Does it really matter how many maps we have? We play the same ones on a pretty frequent basis.

yeah thats the same thing everyone says
then the new maps never get played again xd
Find

(10-28-2016, 10:36 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(10-28-2016, 09:56 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Does it really matter how many maps we have? We play the same ones on a pretty frequent basis.

yeah thats the same thing everyone says
then the new maps never get played again xd

ye but why does it matter if they don't get played again
the reason they don't get played is cuz they're shit
this one's not shit
Find

It looks really open and empty.

(10-28-2016, 11:18 PM)Terran Wrote:  It looks really open and empty.

I recommend you download it and play it; the pictures only show the big empty rooms.
There's like 3 big, empty rooms in the center and the rest is hallways and small rooms for the most part.
Find

Downloaded it and ran through it. It seems to be just a series of empty rooms and empty hallways. There will be a room once in a while with a table in it. Not great. Declined.
Find