Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestions for Zombie Survival

Random ideas because it's still a WIP and I (and others) have come across issues in it.

- Change Loadout initial purchase to 7500 points, after you buy it once it drops to 2500 to buy it after that
- Add small orbs that give ammo (Like 100-300 ammo)
- Add a multiplier drop (like from Zombies) that increases points earned for a period of time by x2 , x3, and x4
- Change charples back so you cant get stuck in them
- Allow players to give points to each other
- Add a way to drop the Scepter
- Add a way to revive a dead teammate (with points or just taking time)
- If the round ends 20-30 seconds after you die, you get your guns back
- Give a "Zombie Counter" somewhere in the UI that tells how many Zombies are left
- Change the rate at which fast zombies spawn on normal rounds (Getting more than 3 at a time plus charples is pretty awful)
- New Item that lets you place a temporary barricade (Even just a box would work so you would have time to run if you're getting clogged up)

Pretty much it.

Zombie Counter Yes Please
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

+1 mainly for the bloody zombie counter

I like these quite a lot

+1
Find

+1 I support all of these, like the sound of them, even if they do make it sound even more like the CoD zombies lol.
Find

Please Brass-Chan! These suggestions are better than ,say, a dusty plate.

Bump for the holidays?
Find

(12-23-2016, 04:52 PM)Chosen Wrote:  Bump for the holidays?

nope Smile
Find

I'm just going to nitpick on ones that I don't agree on.

You shouldn't be able to give points to other players since if someone gets a good farming gun in the beginning, the whole team is set for future rounds when it shouldn't be just one person carrying for everyone else.

If you die and you aren't revived by the staff it's on you, just because you came "this" close to ending the round doesn't mean you should come back with all your weapons.

The current spawn rate for fast zombies makes it so you have to be on alert and not just mindlessly run around, so it should stay the same.

And if I may also add to this as it's a suggestion thread.
A Minimap.
Find

(12-23-2016, 05:50 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  If you die and you aren't revived by the staff it's on you, just because you came "this" close to ending the round doesn't mean you should come back with all your weapons.

The current spawn rate for fast zombies makes it so you have to be on alert and not just mindlessly run around, so it should stay the same.

I forgot to update those two since this was posted way before the second staff was added and when fast zombies would spawn in hordes on normal rounds.
Find