Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/21/2015

•Fixed minor graphical error with stat display.
•Updated damage logs to the newest version, which happens to come with some scripts to use with the webserver.

I modded them a bit, and allow moderators+ to view them on the forums! go to

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/damagelogs.php

To see them!

EDIT:
It also came with a new aslay ulx function. This slay function(i modded it to afk them instead of just kill), will allow you to set a number of rounds the person should be slain, you set it to 0 to cancel the slay! so !aslay name 0 will cancel it. The cool thing is, the slay saves. So if you mark them to be slain for 3 rounds, and they leave after the first one. They will still have 2 slays remaining, and when they return they will continue to be slain until all of their slays are up!
Find

Yes! Damagelog updates! Thanks!
Find

Thanks man, this is really cool!
Find

Found a glitch with !aslay.

If you mark someone for slay, and they change their name, it doesn't slay them.
Find

(01-22-2015, 01:53 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  Found a glitch with !aslay.

Legit..? Like really? What the fuck is the maker of this addon doing with their lives?!

I'm thinking about just making my own, because the amount of things I have to fix from his addon for my server is pretty ridiculous.
Find

(01-22-2015, 02:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-22-2015, 01:53 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  Found a glitch with !aslay.

Legit..? Like really? What the fuck is the maker of this addon doing with their lives?!

I'm thinking about just making my own, because the amount of things I have to fix from his addon for my server is pretty ridiculous.

ya, breezy was marked for slay, he changed his name, and because of that he wasn't slain.
Find

Fixed it.
Find

I need a picture of brass IRL so I can make brassx memes. Best dev ever!
Find

(01-22-2015, 02:44 AM)Cryptic Phantom Wrote:  I need a picture of brass IRL so I can make brassx memes. Best dev ever!

Find

Is that really Brass? If so, nice beard.
Find