Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LastPrayer

Can we make the last prayer special? Its the least unique godlike secondary no, godlike in general. We have weapons that fire laser beams, summon lightning, mark for death, freeze people, life leach, summon ice pillars, summon fire vortexes, make things gravitate towards players, locks onto targets, summon holographic sharks. Then to top it off we have the LastPrayer which shoots sorta fast and has bullets that ricochet but will never hit. Perhaps its me just bitching, but when the bloodfury was deemed too dull it got something to make it fun to use and thats exactly how I feel about the LP its just a pretty deag thats boring to use.

It IS the least interesting Godlike in terms of usefulness. I'd support it getting something unique added to it.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

The bloodfury's suffix tho was going to be on the weapon, but Brass removed it initially cause he felt it didnn't fit and was going to come up with something different and recycle it for another gun down the road
Find

(11-07-2016, 11:35 AM)nield Wrote:  The bloodfury's suffix tho was going to be on the weapon, but Brass removed it initially cause he felt it didnn't fit and was going to come up with something different and recycle it for another gun down the road

Regardless the point he's trying to make is that the last prayer is the most boring godlike, it's basically just a revolver (with a cool design) that you can spam at the expense of accuracy and damage, that ricochets every once in a while.

Personally I don't think the Last Prayer needs some kind of gimmick to make it cool, it's a deagle that becomes a revolver and in my opinion that's already really cool. I think it's pretty usable already being an upgradable deagle, it doesn't really need a a 1 in 8 to apply a halo to your target or whatever. Maybe you have some other cool ideas?

I think the only things that really need gimmicks are things such as godswords, without their special attacks they'd really just be some other kind of melee weapon.
The biggest problem with the Bloodfury was that on top of it getting nerfed a few times, after evolving it kept the same ability as it's base form and became a worse gun. The suffix doesn't add to it or make it more viable, and I think the outcome would be the same with the Last Prayer.
Find

What. I think it's pretty unique when compared to some of the other godlikes. The tartersauce and ascultone are just 1 in x to do more damage. I think when you look at that compared to the ability of the last prayer its unique. I dont think it needs anything added, the simplicity is what makes it good.
Find

I disagree, the simplicity of the LastPrayer is what makes it boring to use. It might aswell be a regular deagle with a reskin. I dont necessarily want some sort of gimmick I just want it to be fun to use.
Find

(11-07-2016, 07:17 PM)A2 (no mic & shit internet) Wrote:  I disagree, the simplicity of the LastPrayer is what makes it boring to use. It might aswell be a regular deagle with a reskin. I dont necessarily want some sort of gimmick I just want it to be fun to use.

Yeah, this is why i sold mine for fairly cheap. I never used it because there was nothing really special about it. My swift deagle of agony fired almost as fast as it did, and it at least had agony on it.

There is nothing really special about it. It's just a deagle with a revolver model. Ricochet never hits anything, and if it does it's because we're just messing around with it.

It should get something else added to it.
Find

I like the idea of the L.P , but yeah it isnt really that special. I rarely see the use of the ricochet unless its a small map or tight corners. It really needs something (doesnt have to be DoT) , but maybe like the more the bullets ricochet the more damage they do? or something that just makes it a spam-deagle.
Find

Maybe the ricochet could have a sort of AI, where players that recently attacked the user are more likely to be hit by the ricochet than someone random?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(11-08-2016, 12:25 AM)Boozerker Wrote:  Maybe the ricochet could have a sort of AI, where players that recently attacked the user are more likely to be hit by the ricochet than someone random?

but ricochets don't target people
Find