Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Current issues and a big thank you

(11-09-2016, 01:35 AM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  Dorky? You don't get to see my true colors. Probably because I don't want to get ban. But you are funny, even though we troll each other a lot,.

One day I'll be better with the sg than u <3

Find

(11-09-2016, 01:53 AM)Terminator Matheus Wrote:  
(11-09-2016, 01:35 AM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  Dorky? You don't get to see my true colors. Probably because I don't want to get ban. But you are funny, even though we troll each other a lot,.

One day I'll be better with the sg than u <3

One day, But not today.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Either way Kuro is better with SGs than both of u
Find

Kuro is only black in name. Jerome is the OG.

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that, cancer a truly shitty thing I really hope the best for you and your mother.

You don't need to thank me, you honestly deserve it. You've become a swell guy and even though you may need correcting or guidance every now and then you've been trying your best.

I'll gladly support you when you need it because I respect that and I appreciate you.

*offended i am not on list*

joking aside
sorry to hear all that. hope things works

if you every want to talk i am normally availble.
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

ayo you're a pretty alright guy. Sucks that this is happening and I truly hope your mom gets better. You'll make it through this.

Hey man I understand sicknesses in the family. I know how much it hurts. Just stay strong and you'll pull through it. I wish you the best of luck. We'll always be here to help you go through anything!

I'm here for you my dude. Cancer is rough, I just had one of my friends diagnosed with it. Staying strong is the best thing for it. Good luck and if you need to talk, message me Smile

(11-09-2016, 08:38 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  *offended i am not on list*

joking aside
sorry to hear all that. hope things works

if you every want to talk i am normally availble.

I have to add more names ritt :b

Find