Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

special rounds

so i like having fun on ttt... but theres people who get really pissed if you play around or do anything other then walk around for 15 mins just to die. so i was thinking maybe once or twice every map there would be a round that changed the pace of the game such as hide and seek , infection , TDM , or just a melee fight round c: ( leave more ideas below ) it doesnt have to change drops its only a round to liven the game up a bit. i do know that theres gonna be boss rounds but the chances of that happening are just insane i've only ever seen 2 random ones in a whole year. it doesnt even have to be once or twice a map it could be a 1 in 25 chance or such but it would be a great addition let me know what you think.
Find

You're assuming the special rounds I make are going to be the same as the ones I made for NTG.
Find

no i meant more like a random round just for messing around or something along the lines

wait i just got what you were saying... well i heard people saying you were gonna make something like boss rounds.

wait i just got what you were saying... well i heard people saying you were gonna make something like boss rounds.
Find

I don't see any problem with Boss rounds or similar I do think they are needed just to break up the gamemode a little bit. Maybe more PvE ones where players must work together? I especially like those.
Find

i like that idea as well !
Find