Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hunter Rounds

There have been multiple instances where players could take no damage from the hunter; Recently there was a round where about half the server was affected by this bug.

I've had this happen to me personally and being a hunter aswell it really sucks if your the hunter and the last person alive is only alive because they can't take damage.
Find

I've reported it twice when it happened in shoutbox, pretty sure Brass is already aware of it. The two times that it happened to me it was the last person alive, which funnily enough happened to be Ato both times. Nice hacks, Ato. Also I think that the missing had something to do with hitbox correction. The error it gave seemed to be based around the FRG hitbox detection code, though I can't say for sure.
Find

Yeah. I'm aware. It looked at first like it was linked to the person being a traitor the previous round. But I can no longer fully confirm that.
Find

When this happened to me it was with Nield and he was unable to take any damage from any source

We had him fall to his death and he still took no damage forcing me to let him kill me
Find

(11-17-2016, 11:29 PM)Kuro Wrote:  When this happened to me it was with Nield and he was unable to take any damage from any source

We had him fall to his death and he still took no damage forcing me to let him kill me

Oh yea i remember those memes
Find

Nield was a T the round before. I remember that.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find