Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

bidding

it really sucks that you're able to take the item out if you dont like the price maybe that could be changed in the future. Also that can be abused by having a friend bid it up then they can take it out if there friend is the highest bid.
Find

what...
Find

it can be abused thats all
Find

i dont see what you mean by it can be abused, nor WHAT can be abused lol
Find

the whole item bidding lol

you can put items up for bid on the market
Find

(01-22-2015, 11:35 PM)Swan Wrote:  the whole item bidding lol

you can put items up for bid on the market

okay, so what, I still dont see whats wrong with it. There is a fee to listing it, I do not understand what you're saying at all, does anyone else lol
Find

youre able to take the item out of the market after you put it up for bidding

which makes bidding useless
Find

(01-22-2015, 11:43 PM)Swan Wrote:  youre able to take the item out of the market after you put it up for bidding

which makes bidding useless

Okay, but how is that abused? If you take it out, you still LOSE money from starting the bid (if its over 10 coins), so you're losing if you take it out... no one gains anything.
Find

you can have friends bid it up which gets the player more coins say if you put up a item and tell me to bid it up to like 100 then no one else bids on it then you could just take the item out and repeat.
Find

(01-22-2015, 11:52 PM)Swan Wrote:  you can have friends bid it up which gets the player more coins say if you put up a item and tell me to bid it up to like 100 then no one else bids on it then you could just take the item out and repeat.

I still don't understand but okay lol Huh Huh
Find