Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bank Gone ;-;

So i come back from survive, make a key, go to bank and throw in a item... and notice its completely empty... take item out and relog... and grass tells me that i probably erased it all...
Im basically asking if you have a backup save of banks and if you can get it back... if you cant then thats aok... i just want my 1 survive ticket and frg group badge back... since i could not wear it i placed it there

Love Gold

P.S Tk grass for helping me btw.

P.S 139 Frostburns and counting
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

yeah this happened to me once
you lost it all but brass can probably restore most if not all of it through his godlike ways
Find

What was the max amount of bank space you had available?
Find

i think 50 but i trully dont know... i remember that when i open it there aws one rows hidden if i am correct...
Also lost my angelic m16 with 2 stats on it... dont remember exact but there was a 11.1 to shoot 2 bullets and i think 6.1 or 6.3 for double damage last shot... if that helps with anything
Find

(12-03-2016, 09:35 PM)G01dmaster Wrote:  i think 50 but i trully dont know... i remember that when i open it there aws one rows hidden if  i am correct...
Also lost my angelic m16 with 2 stats on it... dont remember exact but there was a 11.1 to shoot 2 bullets and i think 6.1 or 6.3 for double damage last shot... if that helps with anything

Yeah, It appears my reconstruction script has a little issue with some items. It says you had 54 items in your bank, however, 50 is the default. If you haven't used any runes to increase it, or have the badge that does so, this is not accurate.

I can easily reconstruct any item that was ever in your bank though, so don't worry I'll get your items back (just need to work out a bug with the reconstruct script.
Find

kk i had 50 then... i had no runes... what runes are needed how how do you get them? P.S Fast Reply Time good job brass Big Grin
Find

(12-03-2016, 09:54 PM)G01dmaster Wrote:  kk i had 50 then... i had no runes... what runes are needed how how do you get them? P.S Fast Reply Time good job brass Big Grin

rune of banking
Find

Rune of banking and Rune of Greater Banking can be used to increase your bank slots. You obtain them from Arvid by performing the rune ritual by using Accessories.
Find

kk when will i be able to use my bank again cause im a bout to do survive
Find

should i use it rn, cause i need to use it but i dont know if its gonna ruin anything ;-;
Find