Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 Year Anniversary

So coming up in a few days is my 2 year anniversary of joining the server. I wanted to make this thread to kinda recap the events of my playtime here and thank all of you. Since I first joined after being invited to try this out by Cyan Spy (R.I.P that dude) and I've been hooked ever since. I've been playing faithfully since the open beta that started in January.
I met so many new friends that now I couldnt imagine what this server would be like without them. Chosen, Terran, Mini, and many other guys that I dont have mentioned here. I remember the day that Unpoke joined and dropped a Thrakos as a level 1. Soon after that I got member and then continued on until I hit + Member. Thats when I became friends with Jake and started to branch out even further into the community. I found myself relying on the server to help boost my day and it always did.
Then I wanted to do even more and I applied for Moderator and actually made it. That's when I became friends with brass, grass, pepper, and flying and they helped me meet even more friends and taught me so much that I couldnt be more thankful to have met them. I remember going through the lucky phase of my playtime when I dropped so many godlikes that I honestly should have been banned xD. I remember when I first got my brother to join the server and got him to meet some of my friends on here.
Then you had the rise of the grills who got on all of a sudden and became some of the most famous people on here because every guy on here wanted some (I'm looking at you Jerome Wink) Kcat and Mary and Tammy and all kinds of people joined and theyve been some of my best friends on here. Oh and to finish it off I remember when Beaver kind of disappeared and that was one of the saddest things ever because he was so kind and amazing. To top everything off, I just wanted to say that none of these memories could be posible without y'all.Yo all are such a big part of my life and my experience on here and I couldnt ask for anything else. So I thank you for always being there and giving me a smile everyday. The only thing I could ask for Christmas is another phenomenal year with you all. I love you guys Smile Happy Holidays (Because some of you are jews)

P.S. Here's a picture of me and my brother saying have a good Holiday(s) (Alex left and Zott right)

Find

(12-04-2016, 11:33 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Image

ignore lame water mark
Find

Fuck you Zott. I'm a friendly black person. I don't flirt with unknown girls
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Find

Rainbow 
Always had a blast when you were around.

You're one of the many that I'm extremely happy to see still around and taking part in this amazing community, and I'm really proud to see you as Admin. Just being back on the forums reading everything and seeing all the new updates makes me want to spend tons of hours here again. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this server, and thankful for the chance to meet all of you. FRG (and NTG by part xP) has played a huge impact on my life, in the best way possible. And seeing how it's doing the same for others, well it just makes it even better.

Merry Christmas, Zott. Keep being amazing. (and everyone else too, and that kid brass)

Not gonna lie.

Actually annoyed you didn't mention me :/

But yeah. FRG is getting old ( in age, some gmod servers last like a month, we've been up for 2 years or so.
Extremely glad that Cobalt invited me here.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(12-05-2016, 02:46 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Not gonna lie.

Actually annoyed you didn't mention me :/

But yeah. FRG is getting old ( in age, some gmod servers last like a month, we've been up for 2 years or so.
Extremely glad that Cobalt invited me here.

Honestly everyone is mentioned here. I just put the people that helped me grow and meet everyone.
Find