Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/18/2016

Changes
  • Survive now has a 20 hour cooldown, vs a 5 hour cooldown.
    Survive, while really fun for some, basically killed off the TTT server. Some people only want to play it for the pretty good loot you can get from it. Since survive the Average coin amounts have skyrocketed, and it's either I nerf the drops very hard, or add a longer cooldown (like the other events cooldowns). However, starting now I will be working mostly on new TTT content for the next month or so, starting with new and exciting ways to gain better loot on TTT.
  • Christmas Presents for coins now only have a chance to show up in the coinshop(more people have big coinstacks(from survive) than donate, so a there are a buttload of presents in the system, sort of negating any reason to do the quest/Krampus or play on TTT and do some snowball rounds to get presents).
  • Changed the Lobby tickrate to 33 so it can better handle more players/npcs(may cause less accurate hitreg if not on FRG's custom system). (I may do this on TTT, however, your hitreg if you use sources and not FRGs, will more than likely see a noticeable decline, if you use FRG's you will see no change)

Fixes
  • Hopefully resolved issues with the Lobby server killing the loading server.
  • Fixed quite a few Krampus bugs.
  • Fixed some new models/materials not downloading.
Find

Can we remove stage 3?
Umpty Dumpty

Stage 3 is fine. Stage 4 can just go to hell.

(12-18-2016, 10:42 PM)nield Wrote:  Stage 3 is fine. Stage 4 can just go to hell.

No, fuck Stage 3. It needs to be deleted from history.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Actually, 20 hours is kinda harsh. I wouldn't mind if you got to round 7 or below, you'd get 8 hour cooldown. If you got to rounds 7-14 would get you a 14 hour cooldown. And then if you got above round 14, the normal 20 hour cooldown.

This stops bad teammates from completely screwing you over.
Find

(12-19-2016, 04:12 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Actually, 20 hours is kinda harsh. I wouldn't mind if you got to round 7 or below, you'd get 8 hour cooldown. If you got to rounds 7-14 would get you a 14 hour cooldown. And then if you got above round 14, the normal 20 hour cooldown.

This stops bad teammates from completely screwing you over.

Then don't bring mini
Find

I don't believe your skill in survive should determine how long you must wait to play again, having one set time limit for everyone is good, but I don't think it should be as long as it is. Ideally, I think you should be able to play survive twice in one day, so maybe a 10-hour cooldown could work. This makes it so if anyone does a game earlier in the morning that they'll still be able to play one before leaving for the day.
Find

(12-19-2016, 03:51 PM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  
(12-18-2016, 10:42 PM)nield Wrote:  Stage 3 is fine. Stage 4 can just go to hell.

No, fuck Stage 3. It needs to be deleted from history.

Stage 8 is the only cancer just because of the eyesore, everything else is perfectly fine and you die because of your own screw-ups, except for stage 7, Kappa.
Find