Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fox +mem app.

Star 

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No

Why would you like to be promoted?: Since the loss of hours with my job I am Active, Especially in the late hours when no one else is around with power, this time being on will only Increase while the layoff is on, Even if i get my hours back, i will still come around as much as i can. I enjoy FRG alot and it reminds me of my older days with a former community. I want to see this Community go on and i figure i can help out how i can this would be a start.

Why do you think we should promote you?: Active, Responsive (ask me get on ill drop what im doing and get on), former experience and knowledge of how staffing works.

Do you have any administrative experience: Former TTT Community (DMG) TTT admin 8 months, Moderator for 6 months before that, also mod for 6 months of the DarkRP server the community had as well, Former server host for that community as well for the sandbox/beta test server. All of which was using ULX mod system.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Id really like to do what i can, Im hoping this is a good step in the right direction.

Also, yes this is copy pasted.. but Read this

FoxSasha: So is it cool to just..copy/paste that then? Because yeah
Brassx: yea
FoxSasha: imma put Permission granted by BrassX to repost and to copy paste
FoxSasha: so no one bitches about it
Brassx: okay
Vanished from life

More feedback?
Find