Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coin Tournaments.

So (idea devised by axe) We were thinking of a coin tournament. This would be where a player has a entry fee of 10-20 coins or more for higher stakes. Then they battle to get to the top to see who is the best. At the tip top of the tournament the winner would receive all potted coins. We got this idea in our heads from a game I made up where each player who wants in puts in 20 coins and the winner would receive however much was there. Kili won 100 coins.....Well there's our plan. I hope you'll like it!
Find

Some examples would be like a melee competition, TDM, 2v2, etc. Like we could even make it where it is a team vs a team and the players on the winning team get the coins divided up evenly.
Find

Lol, there's 3 people who were talking about it back and forth and he tries to claim the credit.

When the event starts, players get to vote on how much they want to fight for. 10-100 coins, increments of 10. Once the bet is decided, players can opt in or out. Whoever is last standing from the opt-in pool, gets the coins. To make this more fair, it would need to pick a random melee weapon.
Find

Yea i fully supprt this idea
Find

(01-25-2015, 04:43 AM)Mougwi Wrote:  Lol, there's 3 people who were talking about it back and forth and he tries to claim the credit.

When the event starts, players get to vote on how much they want to fight for. 10-100 coins, increments of 10. Once the bet is decided, players can opt in or out. Whoever is last standing from the opt-in pool, gets the coins. To make this more fair, it would need to pick a random melee weapon.

Or the players all get the same melee weapon (crowbar). Also ye the idea was mostly from soul, scott, and poon.
Find

Nah, They should be able to vote, Crowbar, Sword, Shield, or random.
Find

Sounds cool.

I wasn't going to reveal what I'm working on so soon, but might as well now.

I'm working on a 'hang out server' which is going to be kind of similar to the idea NTG had with the Lobby server, although I'm going to be coding most of the things in it myself, and the map is going to much bigger.

Right now I'm placing it on a pretty big map, so there's lots of room for everything. This could be added to this server in a spot somewhere! I'm also working on Texas Hold 'em for it, and plan to do many other minigames in this server.

This server will be used to trade, play minigames, win coins, play around with friends, etc. However, I have special plans(kind of from destiny) for a wandering merchant to randomly show up in random locations, with unique items you can buy only from him! I also want to have it be some sort of 'hub' for missions, similar to challenge scrolls, but perhaps they are different every week, And maybe they reward 'QP'(quest points), in which you can use these to buy things from the merchant or maybe other miscellaneous things.

I don't have everything figured out yet, but it should be cool!
Find

Those are some crazy goals there, Brass, but knowing your track record...Man, that sounds neat.

Will a Sandwich Lady pop up randomly or a mysterious box start multiplying in my inventory until I solve its puzzle, too!?
Find

This is going to be amazing! Thank for all the feedback you guys! Can't wait for some of your merchant plans brass since I myself am a daily destiny player Smile
Find

(01-25-2015, 05:20 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Sounds cool.
And maybe they reward 'QP'(quest points)

I had the Quest Cape in RS bring it on!

Also, this whole idea is badass and now I'm hyyyyyped.
Find