Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Knight +Member App v2.0

Steam Name(Current): Black Knight Gamer

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Nope and I don't plan on it

Why would you like to be promoted?: The server needs people on that can deal with rdm and I notice rdms happen a lot but no staff is on to deal with it

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have experience in being staff so I feel I could contribute my abilities to this server and make it a better place to play

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes I was a head admin on a TTT server and was nearly promoted to manager when the server shut down

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I might not be on a lot right now because I'm attending college but I have plenty of free time on the weekends
Find

feedback?
Find

Active again at all?

Approved. I understand you are attending college classes, so your time is sparse. But the only complaints about you was your inactivity. So given that and you said you will mostly play on the weekends, I don't see much of a reason not to let you help us out when you can.

Congrats!