Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 Day Weekend WOOOT!

So for those of my peeps who actually pay attention to the forum I figured this would be an easy way to let you know I wont be home from Friday until Monday so I will not be available in steam or for any nasty noodz requests you may have KAPPA. I am taking a trip with my pops to some friends of the family for a big shindig for this weekends game with the Packers and Cowboys ( LETS GO BOYS) and will be back after the game the next day granted I do not have to binge drink from a loss or any related issue. So in advance no I cannot do survive and no I am not available to help with the servers rdmers during this time sorrrry!!! I shall be back on Monday and will play a bit tonight while I pack and such.

Toodles,

Awesome.
Find

Go Pac Go!
Find

fakkk, I have to go 3 days with out Awesome's awesome nasty nudes? Sad
Find

Let's go Packers!
Find

(01-13-2017, 12:11 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Let's go Packers!

They are on a roll. People in Wisconsin think they are gonna win
Find

We all know the best team is the Patriots, I'll enjoy watching the Patriots whoop the Cowboys in the super bowl :3

(01-13-2017, 01:10 AM)Poison Wrote:  

I could honestly see a Packers Steelers super bowl happening.

The Chiefs and Steelers game is going to be better than the super bowl though so if you like football at all watch that one.
Find

(01-13-2017, 01:55 AM)Bri Wrote:  We all know the best team is the Patriots, I'll enjoy watching the Patriots whoop the Cowboys in the super bowl :3

Which cheating scandal will Emperor Palpatine use this time? Can't steal footage or deflate balls.. maybe he'll sand down the other teams cleats?

(01-13-2017, 06:16 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(01-13-2017, 01:10 AM)Poison Wrote:  

I could honestly see a Packers Steelers super bowl happening.

The Chiefs and Steelers game is going to be better than the super bowl though so if you like football at all watch that one.

Wooo sports ball! Do the thing! Score a goal! Anyways have fun awesome!
Find