Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

wind - Membership Application (serious this time)

Heart 

Steam Name(Current): wind

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 69.76 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I really dont remember, I was told about it the first week of it going live

Have you ever been banned and why?: no

Why do you want to join?: I've spent a long time in this community, going all the way back to 2012 of knowing a lot of people. I admit i had issues in the past being staff when i was bored of ttt and the way a certain community was going pissed me off because i loved it so. And on the map thing i know many of you dont care anymore, others will never trust me for whatever reason, and others after talking to me realized i actually dont even know how to steal maps (seriously someone hmu with how to convert bsp to vmf because i have this sick idea for a map), but besides that after so long of being in this community i have still grown to love it, i am no longer bored of ttt and am ready to invest hours into the game. Man ive matured so much after a while that i dont even feel like the same person from 2013. In all honesty i dont want to be remembered as windstaff anymore, i want to be wind, sure i still dick around in map making especially when so many people have welcomed me in open arms and actually been asking me to make maps (which to overkill prove my point i have been streaming every single time i launch hammer just so people dont accuse the innocent again because they had issues with me and hated me for over 6 months and look for any scrap they could and pulled up a prefab that someone else used). I want to become a new person with a new history as a member who enjoys to have fun and loves to see a community strive, Thank you for reading.

TL;DR - read it anyways please

Referred by: y0Nemo (He definetly did not introduce me into this server but he accepted me recently and really wanted me to make a real app) and Kuro (Just a really great dude)

Additional Details: Oops i put all my additional details into why do i want to join, so fun fact. Did you know I played ntg in like December of 2012, i shit myself when i found that out like wtf how long have i known some of you people.

+1, Wind has been pretty active recently and is fun to play with. He obviously knows the rules, and doesn't break them.
Find

(01-23-2017, 05:18 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  +1, Wind has been pretty active recently and is fun to play with. He obviously knows the rules, and doesn't break them.

as long as it is not salty ocean wind, +1
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

He's pretty cool when he plays and doesn't seem to make any trouble when he doesn't need to. +1
Find

cool guy who has been with the community for a long while, I think he's deserving of member
+1
Find

+1 because wind is an EXCELLENT team player and always keeps everyone up. He follows the rules and rarely RDMs, and when he does, it's for the gigs, man!
Find

Wind is a cool guy, plays often, knows the rules, and is worthy of member +1
Find

Wind plays often as Zombie mentioned and has a connection to most of the staff/users (Even Nemo and Jerome, shocking) he would be good +1
Find

So a serious app this time good good. Wind is active, friendly and does not have problems with following the rules. +1 for member.
Find