Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Demonic Shotgun* (BROKEN)

So I rolled a Demonic Shotgun*.. After leveling it up to level 9, it is stuck at 0 xp at level 9. I've gotten rightful kills in all scenarios, and it still wont add xp to the gun.
Find

Have you tried turning it on?

hi
Find

Easy fix. But a more pressing matter is to figure out why this is happening.

For some reason, your shotgun leveled to 10, but no EP was given thus gets stuck here.
Find

do I see an upcoming challenge for the server? Fix the code and win 1 mil coins ?!?!?! Kappa but seriously I would be interested to know what the fix was seems like an odd bug.
Find

(02-05-2017, 01:01 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Easy fix. But a more pressing matter is to figure out why this is happening.

For some reason, your shotgun leveled to 10, but no EP was given thus gets stuck here.

Its not fixed yet Sad idk if by you saying "easy fix" meant that you fixed it but it still wont gain ep
Find

No I haven't manually fixed it yet for you. I meant it is an easy fix to perform, but I'm still trying to find the root cause.

That being said, I just applied the fix. Big Grin
Find

(02-06-2017, 11:56 PM)Brassx Wrote:  No I haven't manually fixed it yet for you. I meant it is an easy fix to perform, but I'm still trying to find the root cause.

That being said, I just applied the fix. Big Grin

The only things i can think of that MIGHT have caused an issue is trading the shotgun often might have messed it up, or maybe me having multiple angelics and demonics taking turns leveling them up. those are the only 2 things i could have done to trigger the glitch, but thanks for fixing
Find