Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Survive Bugs.

Brick 
just a few bugs I've noticed from Survive runs. some of these might already have been said, but I'm not sure which ones.
  • Sometimes the Square/Triangle just doesn't spawn
  • Zelda Orbs sometimes just randomly disappear when you're holding them
  • Zombies (mostly friendlies, but I've seen normals do it too) will sometimes walk through walls. Mostly happens around 1st area stairs and an unopened zelda
  • Clicking "E' literally anywhere in Zelda will pick up a staff if one is on the pedestal
  • Ammo will sometimes disappear when you buy it off the wall
  • Boss's HP bar will stick where he teleported away from
  • Boss's spike attack will go through walls, sometimes killing you from cross-map
  • Boss tends to get stuck in 1st pit after his first or second teleport
  • Reviving people on stairs will cause them to be stuck in the ceiling, making them almost impossible to get hit by zombies
  • Not so much a bug, but an annoyance to dead players. Charples deliberately delay the round when there's only one left, making dead players unable to get their loot because the charple won't show up for a good two minutes

These are just a few off the top of my head. Feel free to add more in replies.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Square/triangle always spawn. Sometimes you guys simply overlook them.

How do I know? They are actually built into the map, and last time someone reported to grass that they couldn't find it, I ran a command to make sure it existed and was in the world. (Last night or night before)

Boss's HP getting 'stuck' is due to PVS issues, not so much a bug as it is a source engine feature (he teleports outside of your visible range, so your client no longer has any updated info on his location)

Others seem like easy fixes, but the stuff about somethings going through walls/orbs falling through is mainly due to GMOD's physics "crashing" during a run, which I have been working to find the reason behind but it's proving pretty difficult.
Find

Also, you can prop kill with the square and triangle brassx.
Find

Is there a way to make other world items able to noclip through players? Like fireballs. Them and things like the frostburns spike attack have the ability to move other players causing issues in a run with some strats a lot of teams run. Also Kuro is able to lift people up with his spikes and if they are airborn long enough they will get fall damage.
Find