Steam Name (During incident): Bottle4

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41828242

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043922212

Name of staff you were banned by: Axe

Length of the ban: 1 Week

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: "ban Evade"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No

Additional details: So, axe got on, I left because I dislike him hard now, I decided to check forums & bans - The reason I got banned was "Ban evade". Now, for mentions, I did got banned earlier for "disrespect I've warned you 2 times already" for a week, and never evaded that ban - waited it till now. I don't think it's fair - I just came on, and I get that ban.
After talking with him, he said I was supposed to be perma'd, because of that other ban.
I went checking the ban request, there was nothing. He was accusing me that I unbanned myself from posting in the "unbanned" section, which doesn't seem real at all - the post was from today, and I was playing earlier.
I messaged you already about it & waiting for your answer in a PM about it, but this just seems ludicrous!

No, Jake changed the ban to a perma once I provided screenshots of all the things you said and the reason he put was "You've had enough chances." I don't know why it unbanned you but if Jake doesn't remember I can replicate the screenshots I sent to him.
Find

Due to my mistake I have decided to give you ONE last chance. This is it though. Don't fuck up.
Find