Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dev blog #1 (March 2017)

Forerealm seems exciting

- That Thrakos Noob

o.O more FRG things to get addicted to. Thanks Brassx. Best owner I know. The Realm might even replace me wanting a FRG DarkRP Server.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Realms sounds very interesting, and the starter guns definitely will grab new players attention
Find

Im very excited, also i think depth of field would be cool for a f1 setting to turn on and off, My real question is will realms be a continuation of the frg inventory as in keep our guns or will it be a new inventory?

~edit~ he answered me in game they are linked
Find

so i take it the battleship thing was dropped? i kinda liked that, but anyway really interested in the realm thing, will it be like skyrim at all with the roaming? or have like spawn points for the things to slay and stuff
Find

As a suggestion for realms possibly a sorta like just bad tier bow that takes 3-4 shots to kill a player so that if someone wants to play maybe a ranger type class they could, i think it would be really cool
Find

(03-02-2017, 02:53 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
  • (no beaver damagelogs yet ;,( )

u gonna make me fukin cri m8
Find

Couple questions.

1. Will the loot we get from Realms be usable in TTT?
2. As in rpg style, does that mean we can level specific skills or choose a class? Like a {Barbarian} class deals insane amounts of melee damage, being on par with the dps of guns? If so, I think that would be awesome.
3. Will you buff the snowglobe?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

will there be pvp in realms?
Wildy Ditch When
Find

Since you mentioned there will be a beta, do forerunners get access to the beta or do we need to apply the same as normal people would.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find