Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bri: +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Bri

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Karma and changing name in-game. (and karma ban was just a lot of misunderstood rdm trains and calls, TTT is a little crazy late nights)

Why would you like to be promoted?: After taking a LITTLE break from the server I am refreshed and enjoying playing for long periods at a time. Of course there will always be rdmers online when no +mem is on, but I would also like to help the other staff so they won't get flooded by reports.

Why do you think we should promote you?: Any past bad habits on TTT have now been fixed, I follow the rules, I am not obnoxious or annoying, and I am friendly to everyone that joins the server. I have no specific enemies and I do not hold grudges. I can handle the responsibility of dealing with reports without abusing it.

Do you have any administrative experience:
(CS:GO) SCA Minigames: Level II Admin aka Super Admin
(GMOD) TBC DarkRP: Moderator, not anymore. (if u have question why pls pm)
(CS:GO) SCA Course & BHOP: Level I Admin

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I have been member for 11 months now, and I'm ready for an upgrade.
If you have a personal grudge against me please tell me. If I get +member I want a fresh start with anyone that has a problem with me.
P.S. I am a Survive God.

feedback pls
Find

I'm going to give you a shot, however, I'd like to ask that you tone down on the trolly behavior.

I'd also like to remind you of the new 2 week probation period of +members. I'll be having some staff keep an eye on your behavior and how you handle this role(as I will with all new +members).

Approved.
Find