Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which of these ideas would you like to see implemented?
Gun Game
One in the chamber
Remote mine OITC
Juggernaut
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minigame rounds

Most of these ideas came from other community members. Feel free to post your own ideas as well!

Gun Game/ Arms Race-exactly what you think. I don't know how tough this would be to code, but essentially you start off with good weapons and each consecutive kill you get, your weapon switches to be more and more terrible. The last tier would most likely be a melee kill. The game ends when someone successfully gets a kill with every tier.

One in the chamber- Again, if you've played COD you'll know what this is. Everyone has a one shot kill pistol/deagle and you have one bullet. If you kill someone, you get a bullet. If you melee kill someone you still get a bullet. first one to a score limit wins.

One in the chamber remote mine variant- Same as above, but with remote mines.

(my idea)Juggernaut rounds-from timesplitters 2(playstation)-someone starts the round as a juggernaut. You have triple health and possibly invis as well. When you kill the juggernaut, you become the new juggernaut. You can only score pts as a juggernaut. First to a score limit wins.
Find

What is this call of duty nonsense and why would you want it in this server of all places?
Find

Y no PVE events?!

Well, fps games obviously translate most easily to gmod. Also my idea was the juggernaut one. Feel free to post ideas of your own though.
Find

(01-29-2015, 06:25 PM)Shankdified Wrote:  Well, fps games obviously translate most easily to gmod. Also my idea was the juggernaut one. Feel free to post ideas of your own though.

>Implying L4D2 isn't a FPS.