Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rebalance the SG?

The base damage for headshots is 30, so kills in 4 headshots on a normal innocent

It has some nice accuracy but it's completely irrelevant because fires fast and has some strong recoil, because in many cases while close quarters you shoot once in the head, and it kicks directly above the head and the fire rate keeps it up there.

While zoomed in it's screen shake galore, you can not accurately sustain fire with the thing. Even bursting your shots kicks far away from targets again making the accuracy completely irrelevant

I'd recommend either lowering the recoil (especially while zoomed in) and buffing the damage to actually kill in 3 headshots. A 38/36 base damage maybe?

I would love to see it be more powerful but be balanced because it has the limited magazine capacity, but right now it's just awful at everything.

Thanks for reading, post if you have any input
Find

YES
AMEN
PLEASE
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

I love SGs and they were the first decent guns I got on both NTG and FRG so I got used to them pretty well. Buff them so I can go #420SGMLGSQUAD please
Find

I think the default SG is supposed to be a 2-hit HS like the M16, right? Same level ammunition in the magazine, etc. Taking away that two-hit kill is pretty harsh on it considering it doesn't have many bullets, has a lot of recoil and poor accuracy.

What I think is that the SG should do 44 damage default HS, obviously a higher-tier would 2-hit HS, and a proper rail-type scope of some kind, that improves the recoil and accuracy a LOT.
Find

(01-29-2015, 09:21 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think the default SG is supposed to be a 2-hit HS like the M16, right? Same level ammunition in the magazine, etc. Taking away that two-hit kill is pretty harsh on it considering it doesn't have many bullets, has a lot of recoil and poor accuracy.

What I think is that the SG should do 44 damage default HS, obviously a higher-tier would 2-hit HS, and a proper rail-type scope of some kind, that improves the recoil and accuracy a LOT.

Then it'll be just like the M16 imo.
I think 3 HSs are good, but it's bigger problem is maybe the body damage also - it's near a HUGEs!

Yea it does need a buff

my sg does 7-10 body shot damage a sorrowful galil does more
Find

Going to want to gravedig this a bit, haven't been able to keep track of things since I've been so inactive

The sg deserves some love, and I want to see a better one when I come back after recovering!

Thanks for the buff Brass!