Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove or Remake the Plasma net

The plasma net is so unbalanced. Anything that completely stops you in your tracks and you can't do anything should not be a thing. This is one of the reasons the CCD got nerfed as well. There is nothing you can do about it and it absolutely ruins any chance you have at playing the round.

While you're at it, remove the bear trap and barnacle too please.
Find

Just make it so the person that is hit can't take damage and it should be fine I guess.

Heaven forbid I need to have a strategy or even use any brain power apart from mowing people down with my god tier gun HUR HUR HUR

Instead of nerfing to oblivion, You could make it two credits. Detectives don't have two credits to begin with and that makes it good so traitors go after them first. They don't get too much since they need to kill traitors to get credits mostly.
You could also remove no mouse movement and instead have froze effect's movement instead.

Barnacle and bear trap are fair game IMO.

i feel like you cant compare it to the CCD cus thats a gun you have infinite uses with whereas the net you have to be a certain role and it makes your role obvious and you can only use it once

- That Thrakos Noob

(04-16-2017, 01:19 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  whereas the net you have to be a certain role and it makes your role obvious and you can only use it once

Not that im disagreeing with your point, but it's a det only item...
Find

(04-16-2017, 12:18 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  Heaven forbid I need to have a strategy or even use any brain power apart from mowing people down with my god tier gun HUR HUR HUR

I'm not trying to use tryhard strategy or any brain power in a casual video game I play for fun.

(04-16-2017, 02:39 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(04-16-2017, 12:18 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  Heaven forbid I need to have a strategy or even use any brain power apart from mowing people down with my god tier gun HUR HUR HUR

I'm not trying to use tryhard strategy or any brain power in a casual video game I play for fun.

Kill det 1st or from a range, easy strategy
Find

I don't think it's that much of a problem personally, but I understand why it would be frustrating to some (thats kind of the point of it though). If you get caught by it rip you. Some changes could be made, but I don't see the need for any major changes. Detectives need some good items 'ya know and there's not a whole lot of things that are more useful than a grapple/radar most of time.

I will say, this is MUCH different than the CCD, and comparing it to that is kinda silly. CCD is an instant trigger, on a weapon anyone can use. This has travel time, can be shot and destroyed fairly easily, and costs a credit.

Also, no TTT items will ever use more than 1 credit.
Quote:Frequently Asked Questions

Can I make my custom weapon cost 2 or 3 credits instead of 1?

No. I don't want the equipment menu to turn into a CS:S-like store. The decision a player with a credit makes right now is "which equipment is going to help me most". If equipment starts having variable prices, the decision suddenly involves options such as saving for more expensive equipment, and which equipment is the most price-efficient. This seemingly small change will add significant complexity.

In short: this is intentional and will not change.

Balance your weapon for 1 credit. If you're looking for an easy option, limit the weapon's ammo and let players buy another one to get more shots once they run out.

From the maker of TTT.
Find