Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request

Steam Name (Current):Panda

Steam Name (During incident):Panda

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:142038317

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/1098765432112/

Name of staff you were banned by:Overwatch(no one)

Length of the ban:Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Repealed,2 days idc

Reason for ban:Dll Injector

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes

What really happened?:I used a dll injector that i had custom made and i used a dll that improved my fps that i customly made that removed trees so i can get 100 fps+ and i got banned thats all it said

Additional details:It was my mistake

Even if this is for fps reasons, that custom made Dll can allow to see through objects and this being trees.

WELL IT DIDNT REMOVE THEM JUST DULLED THEM
Find

Why would you need to bypass GMOD's security to force sv_cheats 1 for that..?

Well if you had asked Brassx personally before using it you would not be in this situation. Personally if anyone has hacks or something close to it and got banned for they should stay banned for it. So for now until we can get more information if possible I am just gonna -1 this.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

It bypasses the sv_cheats 1 so it can edit game files ;|
please #unbanpan all i wanna do is play

Alright so on the off chance you are telling the truth, what good would it be for FRG? Specifically the players, believe it or not your "Game Editting" gives you an unfair advantage on some maps

(04-19-2017, 12:40 PM)Capersten Wrote:  Alright so on the off chance you are telling the truth, what good would it be for FRG? Specifically the players, believe it or not your "Game Editting" gives you an unfair advantage on some maps

Not to mention it's also against the garry's mod tos to inject dlls into the game